CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhino or Razorback

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfman
Initiate
Initiate

Rhino or Razorback Empty
PostSubject: Rhino or Razorback   Rhino or Razorback EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Just got the space marine battleforce at the sale, so now i think i'm close to having enough to get my butt throughollly whooped at a game, but before i start piecing all my little men together which vehicle is the safer choice Rhino or Razorback. I'm still waiting on my codex in the mail, so any help is appreciated
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfhunters_den
Hacksaw
Neophyte
Hacksaw

Rhino or Razorback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino or Razorback   Rhino or Razorback EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:58 pm

I guess it really depends on what you plan on doing with them. the biggest thing is the rhino holds 10 where the razorback holds 6
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

Rhino or Razorback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino or Razorback   Rhino or Razorback EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:55 pm

The razorback has more firepower too, in the form of a twin linked lascannon or a twin linked heavy bolter. If you are running a mech shooty list then choose the razorback. If you are running a mech assaulty list then choose the rhino. It all really depends on what type of list you want to run.
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

Rhino or Razorback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino or Razorback   Rhino or Razorback EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:23 pm

well, personally i make both from the same tank.. if you have a razorback model you can take off he big gun and put on the tank top piece to make i a rhino.. that way you dont need to be buying a rhino and a razorback..

but i usually took the razorback with twin las.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Rhino or Razorback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino or Razorback   Rhino or Razorback EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:54 pm

I would make it so you can use both, as mentioned.

Although I'd make the turret twin heavy bolter... the lascannon upgrade is just too expensive on such a low armor tank.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Rhino or Razorback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino or Razorback   Rhino or Razorback Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhino or Razorback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: