CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Blow To The Imperium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_General_Militant
Neophyte
Lord_General_Militant

Another Blow To The Imperium Empty
PostSubject: Another Blow To The Imperium   Another Blow To The Imperium EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:49 pm

So I came downstairs the other day to find the Imperial Guard Basilisk I have been working on for three months nigh destroyed, not by some enemy of the Emperor and His Imperium, but by my own dog. I was very upset. Basically the dog tore the gun platform off the chasis amd shredded the Earthshaker's blast shield completely on one side and destroyed the gunnery crew handrails. So I had to go out and replace it. Luckily I suppose the chasis escaped largely undamaged and is relatively untouched. However I have not yet decided whether to just cannibalize the gun from the new kit and use it on the old chasis which is still painted and do some modding to the destroyed gun and turn it into a fixed long range gun emplacement as like an objective in a game maybe. Or to start all over again build the new Basilisk with its new gun alter the destroyed gun to a fixed emplacement and cannibalize the chasis into some kind of command vehicle for my Army's commander.

I guess I have time til the new kit arrives so I can start putting it to together again but if anyone has any suggestions for me they would be greatly appreciated.

Lord_General_Militant
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow To The Imperium   Another Blow To The Imperium EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:32 pm

Or sell it for scrap to Ork Players looking to make Looted Wagons with Boom Gunz...
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Hacksaw
Neophyte
Hacksaw

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow To The Imperium   Another Blow To The Imperium EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:23 pm

sorry to hear one of your own turn traitor. let that heretic dog burn. I'd try and salvage what I could and use whats left as either terrain, objectives etc.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow To The Imperium   Another Blow To The Imperium EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Hacksaw pretty much covered it, terrain. Just say it was attacked by an epic sized chaos beast or a Squigoth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Blow To The Imperium   Another Blow To The Imperium Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Blow To The Imperium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: