CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I am hooked!

Go down 
+5
Marc
Nathan
JTPitt
Matt
Wolfgirl23
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

I think I am hooked! Empty
PostSubject: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:07 pm

I am currently at work and have so much that needs to get done. I can't focus because all I can think about is getting home and stripping the Sisters of Battle that I got yesterday! I think I may even leave work a little early. Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:27 pm

Uh oh, she has caught the bug Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Yep........YOUR A GEEK!!!!! lol congratulations you have come to the darkside of geekdom.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Matt wrote:

Good thing or bad? Neutral

You decide.
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:33 pm

I think it depends on how extreme the bug is with her lol.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:51 pm

noakei23 wrote:
I can't focus because all I can think about is getting home and stripping with the Sisters of Battle.

Shocked Shocked

Is the hobby really that expensive?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:59 pm

Bad Marc! Especially if noakei23 is under 18!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:22 pm

Nah shes older then that shes my sister, very disturbing what you folks are talking about lol
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Nathan wrote:
Matt wrote:

Good thing or bad? Neutral

You decide.
Have this TV personality image stuck in my head. The Gamer Report with Nathen Bender.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:26 pm

JT, you got your sister to play???? My sister rolls her eyes every time I break out the paints! Well, of course, she's an artsy type person who doesn't understand anything Sci Fi or science related.... Cool that you have a cool sister!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:36 pm

bojesphob1 wrote:
JT, you got your sister to play???? My sister rolls her eyes every time I break out the paints! Well, of course, she's an artsy type person who doesn't understand anything Sci Fi or science related.... Cool that you have a cool sister!

That's actually how I was until I went to the CAG 1st annual Tournament. Everyone was so nice and didn't get aggravated when I asked questions. It was just so interesting looking at all the different armies and the passion and pride the players had for their armies.
To set the record straight it was not JTPITT that got me to play, by default it would be Makari. He kept asking, and asking, and asking me to help out at the tournament, until I said yes. Had I not gone, I probably wouldn't have my army. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:48 pm

LOL, well, that's still cool that you're getting into it Smile And, I'd have to say, Makari seems to have that affect on women, lol! Seems like he's able to attract them to gaming
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:19 pm

I just hope that I can catch on to everything. There is so much to learn, not just the stuff that pertains to the Witch Hunters. I think this Padawan has a good master to learn from. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:23 am

Thanks I am glad to see where I am ranking these days right under the pond scum level...lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:18 am

That's because you have only been playing a couple of years, Makari has been playing since birth.
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:46 am

He's been playin like a whole year longer then me. SHEESH. He's just more hardcore about then I am. But I SEE where the love is.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:46 am

wow, well, I know who to ask questions to then Smile I've only been playing 40k for about 6 months!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:11 pm

Ok JPitt should get some credit cause if he didn't lose so much I wouldn't have pressured my Sis to play lol...

And I was playing way before you little man... I remember getting The Orks and Space marine box with Jason... You didn't play till after High School or last part of it... But it matters not truly.

It's all good!
Now we just have to break her into her second army!
I already have her fantasy army for her! although she didn't know it!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:12 pm

I started back before you even left high school, but the next ask is working on Mandi, and her first army
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:32 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa... one army at a time dear brother! If it's Fantasy they better be Elves!
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:49 pm

You know damn well you should have seen that coming Makari....LOL
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Yep they be Wood elves
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Wha.. someone needs to buy Wood Elves at a good price?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Yes, but not at this time. I am only working on one army at a time... unless it's an offer I can't refuse. Will I have to strip?
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:56 pm

noakei23 wrote:
Will I have to strip?

SAY WHAT??????affraid Shocked Laughing What a Face cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I am hooked!   I think I am hooked! Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I am hooked!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-