CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) Empty
PostSubject: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:47 am

So.... The Grandmaster's face looks dorky, cause I messed it up after sealing it... Anyhow:
Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) GrandMaster

And, here is the beginnings of my Assault Chaplain! Smile I like this one so far....

Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) Chaplain

Last edited by bojesphob1 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am

Joe,

Unless it is the flash or something, I think your grandmaster's robes are a little too yellowy-green for my taste. I'd prefer something a little darker personally. Other than that very nice though.

I think the assault chaplain is coming along nicely too.

-John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:02 am

Very nice.

is there a reason they are all posed in front of Favre in his Packers gear? Are they planning on assualting the Jets organization and drag him back to Green Bay?
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 am

haha

I told you a week ago he would be a Jet Wink

Anyways
Not sure I like the blue on the Chappys leg.. hmm..
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 am

jmarv, the brighter green is only the inner cloak, the rest of it is the same colors as the familiar.

Well, that blue isn't anywhere near done, that's just the base coat.. I'm doing that to make it Ultramar themed, but it will still mostly be black... Similar to what I did here:
Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) _B3026782

Oh, and, no, they are glad the Favre drama is over and are celebrating... lol... that's just where I had them set up for the pics... Favre is my favorite player, but I'm glad they decided to trade him, since it was probably the best for him and for the team. (though, you'll also notice the Ladanian Tomlinson jersey card there too Smile ) The Jets might be a good fit for him as well...
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 am

The blue on the Terminator gauntlets balances things out. I'd apply a similar scheme to your Jump Chappy as well. Maybe even a touch on the jump pack itself.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:43 am

That's a good idea, Marc! Smile I hadn't thought about the rest of the color scheme yet... I have one of the shoulder pads trimmed in red, and i guess I could do the other one trimmed in yellow (like the termie as well).
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 am

Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) Chaplain2

A little bit closer to being done Smile
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:49 am

Ok, that huge picture in your sig is kind of annoying....
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:53 am

whoops.... I put the wrong one on my FTP .... sorry about that.... I have a smaller one that it should be....

ETA: There we go.... Better?
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:19 am

*hands Joe busiest sig award*
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:33 am

Woo hoo! I got an award! Smile

I would like to thank the Academy, and my imaginary friend, Bob.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Nice painting jobs man!!!

And yeah I wonder what we Jets fans have to do to get LT in New York, then we could actually have a shot at the superbowl... Oh wait never mind we traded are defensive players away...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)   Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Master update and Chaplain WIP (another pic added-8/8)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: