CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ard Boyz Over???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

Ard Boyz Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Ard Boyz Over???   Ard Boyz Over??? EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 7:47 pm

HELL NO!!!!! We are all basically still here.......I'm losing of course...but thanks to the bye...I win 20 points......I'm not last any more!!!!!

Matt is kicking ass.....DUH!!!

Bruce and Nathen are hitting it off pretty well with there lists....

MOST IMPROVED goes to Dan definatly...the Nids are doing reall well.....(I however get credit for helping him with his list)

Looks like Cag will have 2 representing in the Semi-Finals!!!! I'll post more on that later.....

I want to thank Scott and the boyz at Acme for hosting the tourny......however...some ass called and reported them to GW.....HA HA LOSER!!!! IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!

grow a ball sack.......

Great gaming....more to come later with detail reports as well as gaming coverage!

CJ
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

Ard Boyz Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Over???   Ard Boyz Over??? EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 9:04 pm

CJ wrote:
I want to thank Scott and the boyz at Acme for hosting the tourny......however...some ass called and reported them to GW.....HA HA LOSER!!!! IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!

Usually while squinting with me left eye along with a slight head tilt to the right and of course the mandatory shot of JB I consume before reading a CJ post... I can wing out some sense, BUT what the hell are you talking about knucklehead Question
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Ski
Neophyte
Ski

Ard Boyz Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Over???   Ard Boyz Over??? EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 10:25 pm

Marc wrote:

Usually while squinting with me left eye along with a slight head tilt to the right and of course the mandatory shot of JB I consume before reading a CJ post... I can wing out some sense, BUT what the hell are you talking about knucklehead Question

I think what CJ is referring to is the story I told about someone calling GW to report us for not running 2,500 points. There's no way for us to tell who it was, and I don't care too much. It's not the first time some anonymous person has called a company or distributor and complained about our store. Usually it's a case of professional jealousy (some other store calling and trying to get us in trouble, etc.)

GW had some sales rep call us after we were reported. One of the other owners (Joe) told GW that the literature said "up to 2500 points" and that we had already told people coming from out of town that it was 1,750. We weren't changing it back. I think Joe actually talked to the lead Sales dude in the US and cleared it all up. Our GW sales guys seem like good guys, so I don't honestly think there will be too much fallout from it... but we'd like to run events in the future.

Thanks to everyone for coming up. I'll post the round-by-round results tomorrow in a separate thread.

Scott
Back to top Go down
http://www.acmegames.com
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

Ard Boyz Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Over???   Ard Boyz Over??? EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 11:54 pm

Thanks again Scott!

Hook me up with an ACME shirt or something I can rep at Regionals Very Happy

Good games by all, I will post summaries of my games in the batrep section tomorrow. Brief ones I think.

Now, time to start building bikes...
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

Ard Boyz Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Over???   Ard Boyz Over??? EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 1:13 am

yup lot and lots of building
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ard Boyz Over??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Over???   Ard Boyz Over??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ard Boyz Over???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: