CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not sure how three Hirst Molds become seven but.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

Not sure how three Hirst Molds become seven but..... Empty
PostSubject: Not sure how three Hirst Molds become seven but.....   Not sure how three Hirst Molds become seven but..... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 pm

.... that's what happend. Was looking at the space ship deck molds liking the treaded steel plate and wire mesh molds. One of the deck molds had doors in it and somehow I ended up picking up the other star ship wall molds too.

In short got all the Hirst molds for space ships except the etched (Necron) floor and freaky evil (Necron) wall mold. Technically not the 1.5" square tiles either.

With disscount it was under $200 and I wasn't buying much else at Gencon anyways.

The basic plan is to get some different modular game boards out there for games like 40K varients, AT-43 Tactics (each person plays a character in the squad), maybe some Infinity but they all live so far away.

Possible future plans is to encorperate enough peices for futuristic buildings or even a themed game board like those found at the bigger gaming conventions. Not sure about the later since my poor two-door car makes me dependent on others for moving furniture sized gaming things.
Back to top Go down

Not sure how three Hirst Molds become seven but.....
Page 1 of 1