CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orc and Goblin 2250

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Orc and Goblin 2250 Empty
PostSubject: Orc and Goblin 2250   Orc and Goblin 2250 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:30 am

So... this will be the 95% of my list for the tournament. I'm not so interested in "improving" it except through items as I am in what are some opportunities in game play. I also am in debate between the boar chariot and the trolls w/ the shaman in the unit. I still might drop the nets

Azhag the Slaughterer

10 Spider Riders w/ full Command

10 Wolf Riders w/ Full command

40 night goblins w/ Spear shield, 3 fanatics, full command
1 NG big boss w/ 2 hand waepons

20 Boyz - 2 choppas full command

20 Boys - spear/shield full command

12 Black Orcs - full Command, magical banner "Gork's Waaagh!"
1 Black Orc Big boss w/ Martog's best basha

Rock Lobba w/ Bully

Boar Chariot

3 Trolls
Orc Shaman level 1
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Orc and Goblin 2250   Orc and Goblin 2250 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:44 am

Definitely break those night goblins in half and added another set of fanatics in with the other group. Trust me you want two sets of 3 fanatics for each unit. They have been devastating in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orc and Goblin 2250   Orc and Goblin 2250 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:55 am

JTPitt wrote:
Definitely break those night goblins in half and added another set of fanatics in with the other group. Trust me you want two sets of 3 fanatics for each unit. They have been devastating in the past.

However that would mean I'd have to paint up another warstaff and set of fanatics. I'd also want to increase the units to 30 each meaning another 17 NGs.

I'm trying to go fully painted so that is why I'm a little "fixed" on what I'm playing. I've got the models though.
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Orc and Goblin 2250   Orc and Goblin 2250 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:00 am

If I remember correctly you only need 20 in a unit. If you only need 20 then go with 20 don't try to over do it. The fanatics are the real reason for these units. I have seen 6 fanatics damn near wipe an entire army in less then three turns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orc and Goblin 2250   Orc and Goblin 2250 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:20 am

JTPitt wrote:
If I remember correctly you only need 20 in a unit. If you only need 20 then go with 20 don't try to over do it. The fanatics are the real reason for these units. I have seen 6 fanatics damn near wipe an entire army in less then three turns.

It's a good suggestion. I'll have to try it both ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orc and Goblin 2250   Orc and Goblin 2250 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orc and Goblin 2250
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Fantasy Army Lists and Tactics-
Jump to: