CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Renaissance Festival

Go down 
+10
JMarv
wittdooley
Makari
wolfman
Keith
JTPitt
CJ
Matt
Carl_Dillon
Wolfgirl23
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

Renaissance Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:57 pm

wittdooley wrote:
So....when is it exactly that you start to really enjoy your time with your SO. I'm at the point now where we'd much rather just be off on our own. Maybe that's because the impending nuptuals looming over our heads make us realize we're stuck with each other for at least a while.

Or she's tired of your ugly ass begging for some....LOL

John......yup....one day a week is hard. I use my Sat off to clean house and do my portion of the chores so we can enjoy our Sunday's. Ren Fest is one of our favorite things to do.

Makari.......how much did you just dump in on 40k friday????? I think a 200 dollar dress is well deserved for the women that puts up with MY hobby. She don't ask for much. And I like to please her cuz according to YOU guys, I can't seem to please her the other way....LOL HA!!!
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Careful of the bugs up there. I went up for a full day and got chewed to pieces. I even got a bite that my doctor has no idea what it is from.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:01 pm

Tell your mom to leave you alone....HA!!!!! But serious....yes.....OFF is a must up there.....
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Last year the bugs really weren't that bad. Don't know why they seem to be buzzing up this year.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:35 pm

I don't know about the bugs cause I have been fine being up there but I don't walk around all the time. In the ticket booth there hasn't been any bug bites and the walk to and from my car which is on the opposite side up a hill from the ticket booth I have not been bit. Guess that means I'm not sweet enough. lol
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Ugh...If only that were the case. I stay up until she falls asleep just so I don't have to deal with her nympho ass when I'm trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 3:55 pm

wittdooley wrote:
Ugh...If only that were the case. I stay up until she falls asleep just so I don't have to deal with her nympho ass when I'm trying to sleep.

Shocked WOOOOOW!!!! I am going to have to stop reading these at work if you keep posting stuff like that witt! I am in a quiet office and just BURST out laughing when I read that. It was a good thing I wasn't drinking anything!

Last edited by noakei23 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:24 pm

wittdooley wrote:

OK.... it's official. I'm now hate you. Very Happy

When I was 16 a bartender told me "never turn it down." I've tried hard to live by those words.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:17 pm

wittdooley wrote:

you are such a loser......your woman is hot dude......WTH.......or....do we have MAN problems??? LOL
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:40 pm

7 Gorgers Shocked

No
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm

No man problems....I'm just not in great shape and....she has considerable stamina.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:07 pm

wittdooley wrote:
No man problems....I'm just not in great shape and....she has considerable stamina.

your in way better shape then I am And I BEG for it!!
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Marc wrote:
7 Gorgers Shocked

No

What's wrong Marc??? Scary isn't it?? LOL
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:20 pm

This thread is terrifying
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Matt wrote:
I know isn't it?!??! confused A man afraid of a nympho that he is going to marry!!!! is the apocolypse coming?!?!? Suspect
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:25 pm

noakei23 wrote:
Matt wrote:
I know isn't it?!??! confused A man afraid of a nympho that he is going to marry!!!! is the apocolypse coming?!?!? Suspect

Hell is freezing over.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:51 pm

It's terrifying for the mental images being burned into my brain.
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:55 pm

Back away slowly, Matt. Close your eyes and back away.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:50 pm

Luckily I have never met some of you in person... this could be even more terrifying if that was the case... I'm not sure... going crazy in .... 3.... 2...1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:51 pm

I think we all just want to know 2 things Witt and these are no particular order....

1. When is the next tournament you are playing in?

2. and your address? (for CAG Xmas cards of course).

cheers
Back to top Go down
Cherry Darling
Forum Matriarch
Cherry Darling

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:53 pm

CJ wrote:
Makari.......how much did you just dump in on 40k friday????? I think a 200 dollar dress is well deserved for the women that puts up with MY hobby. She don't ask for much. And I like to please her cuz according to YOU guys, I can't seem to please her the other way....LOL HA!!!

CJ, trust me, he makes up for it, VERY WELL

Last edited by Cherry Darling on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry Darling
Forum Matriarch
Cherry Darling

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:58 pm

wittdooley wrote:

no wonder your dragon can only go 7 inches Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:59 pm

1. Well, I think I may play Saturday, but I dunno. I figure I'll probably be out by the time the OSU game rolls around, so its looking like I may.

2. Presently on the west side. Just follow the sounds of my avoidance.
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Cherry Darling wrote:
wittdooley wrote:

no wonder your dragon can only go 7 inches Twisted Evil

ZING! And JT misses his entrance.

I've since burned all my dragons for fear of further ridicule.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:02 pm

please...please no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renaissance Festival   Renaissance Festival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Renaissance Festival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next