CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. Empty
PostSubject: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:37 pm

OK....here's my first attempt at an Inquisitor list. LMK what you guys think. I'll be leaning in more with IG too while playing with the Knights.

1750 Pts - Daemonhunters Roster - Inquisitor1750

HQ: Inquisitor Lord (6#, 250 Pts)
Scourging; Frag Grenades; Melta Bombs; Annointed Weapon; Storm Bolter; Artificer Armour; Auspex; Grimoire of True Names; Targeter; Teleport Homer; Unguents of Warding
1 Annointed Weapon
1 Familiar
Close Combat Weapon
1 Sage
Laspistol; Close Combat Weapon
1 Warrior
1 Gun Servitor
Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Multi-Melta (x1); Targeter
2 Warrior
2 Combat Servitor
Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Fist & CCW
1 Grimoire of True Names

Elite: Assassin Operative
Callidus Assassin; C'tan Phase Sword; Neural Shredder; Poison Blades; Polymorphine; A Word in Your Ear; Jump Back

Troops: Grey Knights
9 Grey Knights @ 301 Pts
Nemesis and Storm bolter (x8); True Grit; Incinerator (x1)
1 Grey Knight Justicar
Nemesis Force Weapon; Storm Bolter; True Grit Hero; Artificer Armour; Targeter

Troops: Inquisitorial Stormtroopers
9 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers @ 261 Pts
Frag Grenades; Hellgun (x7); Mount in Chimera; Flamer (x1); Grenade Launcher (x1); Targeter
1 Veteran Stormtrooper
Frag Grenade (Squad); Bolt Pistol (x1); Power Weapon (x1); Artificer Armour; Targeter; Teleport Homer
1 Chimera
Multilaser; Heavy Flamer; Extra Armor; Searchlight; Smoke Launchers

Troops: Armoured Fist x2
9 Armoured Fist @ 224 Pts
Vox Caster; Lasgun (x7); Flamer; Lascannon
1 Veteran Sergeant
Carapace Armour; Medallion Crimson; Surveyor; Close Combat Weapon; Lasgun
1 Chimera
Camo Netting; Extra Armour; Searchlight; Smoke Launchers; Autocannon; Hull Heavy Flamer

Fast Attack:
Sentinel Squadron @ 195 Pts
3 Sentinel @ [195] Pts
Camo Netting (x3); Extra Armour (x3); Searchlight (x3); Smoke Launchers (x3); Lascannon (x3)

Heavy Support: Leman Russ Battle Tank
1 Leman Russ Battle Tank @ 175 Pts
Camo Netting; Extra Armour; Searchlight; Smoke Launchers; Battle Cannon; Hull Mounted Lascannon; Sponson Heavy Flamer

Total Roster Cost: 1750
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:14 am

I know this is sounds crazy, but I swear it makes sense.

Get a Witch Hunter Inquisitor Lord instead of the one you have, and give him less wargear (250 is too much).

Then you can call the grey knights allies, but they still count as troops, and then split the 10 stormtroopers into 2 units of 5 to fill the compulsory slots.

You now have a "Witch Hunters" force, rather than a "Daemonhunters" force even though all you did was change what you call some things. You don't even need any new models.

Why bother with all this?

Because then you can drop the Sentinels and take 2 Exorcist tanks instead. If you see what 2 exorcist tanks can do, well... you just need to see it.

It's the same army with 2 tanks and no sentinels.
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:08 am

Did you give a servitor the Grimoire of True Names?
If you got them, arm the justicars and s-trooper veterans with a melta bomb. "Death or Glory" a vehicle that might try and tank shock or contest an objective. Why the teleport homer, who's going to deepstrike to him? If it's the grey knights, then they become a fast choice. I personally like the sentinel squadron, 3 lascannon walkers for 195 pts, nice.
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:30 am

Sentinels are good for the lascannons. You could still add the tanks by dropping some armored fists or something. I'm sure the points are in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:41 am

I'm not buying Whitchhunters...this is a Daemonhunter list. Thats' why no WH in the list.

The GoTN is how it was placed in army builder.....it actually goes with the Inquisitor.....just forgot to rotate it up there.

5 man squads? Why when you have 10 sitting on an objective with twice the fire power?

Teleporter homers.....just in case we get one of those crazy games that you need to deep strike your entire army. 30 pt isn't going to hurt. As for the Inquisitors war gear.....it all makes sense to be there. Trust me. Auspex is only 2 points, I I get that first round chance to shoot at you first.....

Either way I feel it's still a solid list. And I have alot of troops.

I like the sentinal squad too.....they are going to be fast and great tank hunters.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:55 am

Quote :
Either way I feel it's still a solid list. And I have alot of troops.

It's totally solid dude and keep the big units. I know it's to the last man with objectives, but why make it easier for your opponent with small squads.
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:44 am

With the rules for vehicle squadrons, don't they basically get extra armor for free? Now they just die to immobilization.

What does camo netting do?
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:59 am

JMarv wrote:
With the rules for vehicle squadrons, don't they basically get extra armor for free? Now they just die to immobilization.

What does camo netting do?

For 1 pt it lets me hide anywere in my deployment zone. In other words.....open cover......Don't have to hide behind anything.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:26 am

CJ wrote:
I'm not buying Whitchhunters...this is a Daemonhunter list. Thats' why no WH in the list.

Do you have a thing against Witchhunters?!?!?! Smile
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:39 am

noakei23 wrote:
CJ wrote:

Not at all.....gives me a reson to partner up with you......*wink*
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl23
Neophyte
Wolfgirl23

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:51 am

CJ wrote:
noakei23 wrote:
CJ wrote:

Not at all.....gives me a reson to partner up with you......*wink*

nice recovery!!
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:58 am

no need to recover.....was the truth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.   Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list. Empty

Back to top Go down

Inquisitor1750 Daemonhunter Allied IG list.
Page 1 of 1