CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrath of the Lich King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wrath of the Lich King Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:05 am

I have to ask, how many people have pre-ordered it ? Release date is 11/13/2008.
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:46 am

I DiD! Been playing WOW for like 4 years!
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:48 am

I also Pre-ordered Warhammer on-line out 09/18/08 but been playing the beta for a couple months!
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:38 am

What do you think of WAR ronnie? I really liked it. Now I just need to get a new PC so I can run it smoothly (I needed a new one anyway).

If anyone builds PCs, or could help me get one that'll run everything well on a budget, I'd love to hear it! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:41 pm

Hey witt. I sent you the info for a machine build tell me if its what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:25 pm

Now that the NDA is lifted, I can tell you that WAR is the best PvP/RvR game out there, but is seriously lacking on the PvE side. I expect it will be a successful game because of that. I am not a PvP kinda fella, so I canceled my pre-order.
All the PvE content is geared to help you get into RvR. You can't even finish out your character without maxing out your RvR level. For those of you who have never played DAoC, WAR will have generic lvls, and lvls you gain in RvR sort like crafting lvls. They already stated that someone who RvR's will be more powerful than the same class/level of someone who doesn't. If you like PvP/RvR, it is a must have. If you like PvE and exploring the environment, skip it. Fell free to repost this wherever you think it fits.

P.S. I started beta in December of last year and finally figured out my input was not wanted about a month ago. I was one of the few encouraging more PvE content and discouraging the wide gap in power between the RvR and PvE people. My suggestion of grant RvR only skills to RvR ranks was shot down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Lich King
Page 1 of 1