CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inquisitor Version 6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

Inquisitor Version 6 Empty
PostSubject: Inquisitor Version 6   Inquisitor Version 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:56 am

LMK what you guys think!!!! I'm pretty geeked about this list.

Comments Please! I can explain exacutions....

1750 Pts - Daemonhunters Roster - Inquisitor1750

HQ: 1 Inquisitor Lord @ 270 Pts
Scourging; Word of the Emperor; Frag Grenades; Melta Bombs; Annointed Weapon; Storm Bolter; Artificer Armour; Auspex; Grimoire of True Names; Targeter; Teleport Homer; Unguents of Warding
1 Annointed Weapon
2 Gun Servitor
Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Multi-Melta (x2); Targeter
1 Warrior @ [25] Pts
Combat Servitor
1 Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Power Fist & CCW
1 Sage
Laspistol; Close Combat Weapon
1 Familiar
Close Combat Weapon

Troops:
7 Grey Knights @ 251 Pts x2
Nemesis and Storm bolter (x6); True Grit; Incinerator (x1)
1 Grey Knight Justicar
Nemesis Force Weapon; Storm Bolter; True Grit Hero; Artificer Armour; Targeter

Troops:
9 Armoured Fist @ 234 Pts x2
Vox Caster; Lasgun (x7); Flamer; Lascannon
1 Veteran Sergeant
Carapace Armour; Medallion Crimson; Surveyor; Close Combat Weapon; Plasma Pistol
1 Chimera
Camo Netting; Extra Armour; Searchlight; Smoke Launchers; Autocannon; Hull Heavy Flamer

Fast Attack:
3 Sentinel @ [195] Pts
Camo Netting (x3); Extra Armour (x3); Searchlight (x3); Smoke Launchers (x3); Lascannon (x3)

Heavy Support:
4 Grey Knight Purgation Squad @ 306 Pts
True Grit; Psycannon (x4)
1 Grey Knight Justicar
Nemesis Force Weapon; Storm Bolter; True Grit Hero; Artificer Armour; Psycannon Bolts; Targeter; Unguents of Warding

Total Roster Cost: 1741
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Version 6   Inquisitor Version 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:05 pm

Again, why the combaty/shooty =][=? Why not make it one or the other? Are you going to keep him held back on/near home base objectives to counter charge? And what is with the teleport homer? Who's coming in? Do you really plan on him using his meltabombs when he has 2 multi-melta servitores?

Don't know IG that well, but don't you need a command squad to get any use out of the Vox on the AF squad? Try trimming them up a bit so you can add some ablative wounds to that Purgation squad.

What does it mean by True Grit Hero? Just asking 'cause I don't own army builder.

Trying not to be a dick, just want you to think about some of the equipment you're giving to your guys. This is a list I would use in friendly play, but not tournament play.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Version 6   Inquisitor Version 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:27 pm

Good point on the homers....I added thes on when origionally I was going to use my Termies.....as for the Vox....it's for leadership tests....I can use the vets instead of theirs.....it's worth the 2 points.

My Inquisitor is built for both purposes......to pass off shots while beinag able to take out objectives. I like my HQ's versitle. I mean, I can alsway put back in my 606 pt GK Termies HQ back in....LOL The Melta Bombs are for just adding on points. I had extra and nothing else worth it. I could just put them on other squads.

TGH is a Daemonhunter ability

The Purgation Squad only lets you have 4 Psycannons....rest would be troops at 25 pts a pop.....But still.....4 Psycannons....that's alot of hurt.....but yeah Nate.....thanks for the few ideas...I'll take a peek and make adjustments accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Version 6   Inquisitor Version 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:02 pm

Quote :
Scourging; Word of the Emperor; Frag Grenades; Melta Bombs; Annointed Weapon; Storm Bolter; Artificer Armour; Auspex; Grimoire of True Names; Targeter; Teleport Homer; Unguents of Warding
1 Annointed Weapon
2 Gun Servitor
1 Warrior @ [25] Pts
Combat Servitor
1 Sage
1 Familiar
Close Combat Weapon

Why all the targeters? Only 1 guy needs one and pretty much your whole army reaps the benefits. Any more is just a redundancy.

270 points for 7 T3 guys with 6+ saves?

If it were my list I'd take power weapon and power armor on my inquisitor and then 2 familiars and some warriors with bare bones gear.

Also, if you plan on fighting any actual demons (no one really plays them around here though) the Sanctuary psychic power is pretty much an "I win button" for 15 points. How many purgation squads can you fit in a 6 inch circle? lol.

P.S. The answer is 3.
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Version 6   Inquisitor Version 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:16 pm

i do lol
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Version 6   Inquisitor Version 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Mike Leon wrote:
Quote :
1 Annointed Weapon
2 Gun Servitor
1 Warrior @ [25] Pts
Combat Servitor
1 Sage
1 Familiar
Close Combat Weapon

Why all the targeters? Only 1 guy needs one and pretty much your whole army reaps the benefits. Any more is just a redundancy.

270 points for 7 T3 guys with 6+ saves?

If it were my list I'd take power weapon and power armor on my inquisitor and then 2 familiars and some warriors with bare bones gear.

Also, if you plan on fighting any actual demons (no one really plays them around here though) the Sanctuary psychic power is pretty much an "I win button" for 15 points. How many purgation squads can you fit in a 6 inch circle? lol.

P.S. The answer is 3.

Targeters......I spent 6 pts total.....I can pre measure.....It's worth it.....

As for my HQ....already plan on changing them around....I may make them all Hand to Hand.....

Thanks Mike!!
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Version 6   Inquisitor Version 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:36 pm

dan wrote:
i do lol

Yeah and we know what happens there....LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitor Version 6   Inquisitor Version 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inquisitor Version 6
Page 1 of 1