CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OCD, ADD, and Orks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

OCD, ADD, and Orks Empty
PostSubject: OCD, ADD, and Orks   OCD, ADD, and Orks EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:28 am

So, I'm going a little OCD on these orks, and the fact that I'm ADD at the same time, I can't seem to finish any single one of them, and I just bought a bunch more.... I took these this morning in a rush, so I didn't use the new flash I have for my camera, so the pics are a little flushed, but, I think it shows what I've gotten done in the last few days!

OCD, ADD, and Orks Orks1

OCD, ADD, and Orks Orks2

OCD, ADD, and Orks Orks3

I'll have to take some time after I get more painted and use the new flash and what not so that you can see them better!
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

OCD, ADD, and Orks Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCD, ADD, and Orks   OCD, ADD, and Orks EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:02 am

Something I learned from John G.
Try to light from the sides it really makes a diffrence and helps the clarity of the photo
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

OCD, ADD, and Orks Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCD, ADD, and Orks   OCD, ADD, and Orks EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:07 am

Yeah, I can do that really easily with the pro flash I just bought, I just was in such a hurry this morning and really wanted to get some pictures of them.... Which I guess is part of the whole ADD/OCD portion of the whole thing. I don't know why I didn't just wait until I had a little more time to take the pics...
Back to top Go down
Hacksaw
Neophyte
Hacksaw

OCD, ADD, and Orks Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCD, ADD, and Orks   OCD, ADD, and Orks EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:33 pm

they look great. I especially like the painboy. cant wait for more pictures
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

OCD, ADD, and Orks Empty
PostSubject: Better pictures now   OCD, ADD, and Orks EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:52 am

Took some better pics this morning. Well, after I painted some last night after running.

OCD, ADD, and Orks Shokka

OCD, ADD, and Orks Painboy

OCD, ADD, and Orks 'eavyArmor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OCD, ADD, and Orks Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCD, ADD, and Orks   OCD, ADD, and Orks Empty

Back to top Go down

OCD, ADD, and Orks
Page 1 of 1