CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are these?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

What are these? Empty
PostSubject: What are these?   What are these? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 6:47 pm

I just won an eBay auction and my box came in the mail today, and much to my surprise, the seller had included a box of extra figures, there are about 50-60 of them...i'm just wondering what game they are for, they look like jackel-men, and are armed with swords and some have bows, they are metal and a few have staves with Egyptian hieroglyphics on them, any idea what game this is, i can post pictures if needed
Back to top Go down

What are these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are these?   What are these? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

What are these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are these?   What are these? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:13 pm

yup, those are exactly it, thank you very much for the quick answer...next question does anybody play this game?
Back to top Go down

What are these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are these?   What are these? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:44 am

I have a few of the Crocodile faction to paint. But I've never played. I've only seen it played at GenCon.
Back to top Go down
LupusGhost
Neophyte
LupusGhost

What are these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are these?   What are these? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:12 pm

well, does anyone else have any wargod models, or want to play, or failing those, does anyone want to buy them off me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What are these? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are these?   What are these? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are these?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Other Gaming :: Other Wargames-
Jump to: