CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Using the Dark Elf Cold Ones for Lizardmen Instead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

Using the Dark Elf Cold Ones for Lizardmen Instead Empty
PostSubject: Using the Dark Elf Cold Ones for Lizardmen Instead   Using the Dark Elf Cold Ones for Lizardmen Instead EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:47 am

So how feasible do people think it would be to use the dark elf cold one models instead of the lizardmen cold one models for cold one riders?

The dark elf models are incredible. They look just like a terrifying velociraptor-type dinosaur should.

The current lizardmen cold one models look to me like the "land before time" version of a velociraptor that has been made goofier looking. This is still an improvement over the even older hump-back cold ones. "Go and waddle forth!" Seriously, any create with that much curve in the spine looks silly.

I looked at the bits, and it doesn't seem to be as easy as a rider swap. The dark elf cold ones have the saddle molded onto the cold one body. The lizardmen riders have the saddle as part of their legs. So do you guys think it would be doable to carve away the saddle and fit the lizardmen onto the awesome cold ones?
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Using the Dark Elf Cold Ones for Lizardmen Instead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using the Dark Elf Cold Ones for Lizardmen Instead   Using the Dark Elf Cold Ones for Lizardmen Instead EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:24 pm

If you have the time I dont see why you couldnt manage it
Back to top Go down

Using the Dark Elf Cold Ones for Lizardmen Instead
Page 1 of 1