CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where my time seems to be going

Go down 
+2
The Madman
Bojesphob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Where my time seems to be going Empty
PostSubject: Where my time seems to be going   Where my time seems to be going EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:25 am

I think some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around much... I got Guitar Hero World Tour when it came out, and have been enjoying that! Also, just bought a Wii last night, though don't ask me why exactly I decided to do it yesterday... Anyhow, anybody else get into World Tour? What else is everybody else playing?
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: Where my time seems to be going   Where my time seems to be going EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:36 am

bojesphob1 wrote:
I think some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around much... I got Guitar Hero World Tour when it came out, and have been enjoying that! Also, just bought a Wii last night, though don't ask me why exactly I decided to do it yesterday... Anyhow, anybody else get into World Tour? What else is everybody else playing?
I got REALLY sick the week before Halloween-
so I dug out the PS2 and got X-men Ledgends:Rise of Apocalyps
WHAT A BLAST!
For an older game, it has FAR Superior Challenge/Replay value than most titles I've pickedup lately
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Where my time seems to be going   Where my time seems to be going EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:24 pm

Got sick over the weekend as well as it goes around.

I have been plotting the goings on for the CAG Forum Tourney next year and getting the finishing touches on Fantasy Camapign and 4th edition DND campaign!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Where my time seems to be going   Where my time seems to be going EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:29 am

I just finished Fable 2, been putting way too many hours into Fallout 3 while I try to get things done in WoW before the expansion hits Thursday. I have been very busy in a fun sorta way Smile.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Where my time seems to be going   Where my time seems to be going EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:11 pm

Of course now that Call of Duty 5 World at War is out I'm gonna have to get that and waste away in WW2!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: Where my time seems to be going   Where my time seems to be going EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:55 am

WoW...Need i say more Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Where my time seems to be going   Where my time seems to be going EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 8:45 am

Over here, these Freaks had a WOW party at the gsame store. Everyone dressed up as there favorite characters, and partyed to the crack of dawn.
WOW FREAKS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where my time seems to be going   Where my time seems to be going Empty

Back to top Go down

Where my time seems to be going
Page 1 of 1