CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Datasheet available for download!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

Datasheet available for download! Empty
PostSubject: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 7:33 pm

The datasheets are on the websites now guys, including the LotD. Computer's too slow right now, so I can't get to any, but they are there.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 7:38 pm

WHAT??? WHAT SIGHT??? GW?????
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 8:11 pm

Yeah, sorry for not specifying, but I'm not much of a forum-reading guy. Anyways, read all of the stuff on Apocalypse...very intriguing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 8:19 pm

Nice, lazy you not posting a link Nathan!

Here it is

JOHN! 13th company even get a datasheet! Wolfen with rending!!!

I will be postponing my 3rd company DA to do a small force of Legion of the Damned, so awesome!

As an aside, check out the title of the page (appears at the top of your browser). They haven't changed the title from the page they used as a template. Still says "Chaos Space Marines"...haha.

Moved and renamed also
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 1:06 pm

Oh blahdy blah blah, at least I mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 2:57 pm

Yeah, but in all seriousness, please provide a link next time.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 3:15 pm

that's why God invented people to invent edit buttons or forums....
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 5:05 pm

Thank You...CJ
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 5:24 pm

your welcome lil doggy
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 11:25 am

So the Wulfen rules have them lose the "animal rage" which was fleet but only towards the nearest enemy, and get regular fleet and rending with no points increase. This is fantastic. I can only hope these new wulfen rules will be incorporated into a new space wolf codex for regular play. Then I will have to get wulfen. They will basically be power armored genestealers with scything talons, venom sacks and rending claws. Although only I5 instead of I6.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 1:53 pm

Pretty badass, I can see these being incorporated into the SW codex whenever it gets re-done.

John, I'd be down for letting you play them like this in regular games anyway.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 2:32 pm

Matt wrote:
.John, I'd be down for letting you play them like this in regular games anyway.

Seconded

..but they have to be painted Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 3:19 pm

Lol, both excellent points. Yeah the biggest downside of wulfen was that they had no way to cut through armor. It kinda sucks to have your 24pt CC monsters slam into a unit, hit 30 times (10 wulfen, three attacks each) wound 20 times (Str 5) and then due to a good armor save roll only kill like 5 guys and then get pounded by powerfists. Rending seems very balanced to me. BTW, how many points is a stealer with scything talons, venom sacks, rending claws, enhanced carapace and fleet?
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 3:21 pm

More than a Wolfen I believe.

This seems like the upgrade they have been looking for. It even adds to 13th company as a whole in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 6:22 pm

it makes em bare their teeth a bit better. Makes them the way they were designed to play.

I'm really going to hate playing that army......

I want a giant squiggoth.....lol
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 7:06 pm

I think I can still take 'em. 13th have a hard time against water armies. i.e Deathwing Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 8:52 pm

I don't care if I can take 'em or not, I'd still let you play John. I'm more of a fluffy gamer, so having an animalistic (not moving animalistic) space marine that can rip you limb from limb is waaaaaaaaaay more fluffy than last editions (although you did put them to good use Wink ).
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 12:46 am

He hasn't really used Wolfen before Nathan, he tried them and realized they sucked.

Plus, I was the first one to say he could use the new list in regular games Smile
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 8:38 am

Yeah Nathan, those were Storm Claws, which in previous were just better than wulfen because of all the powerfists they lugged around. Their leader had "Mark of the Wulfen" to become fearless and get some extra attacks, but would still look like a space marine instead of a werewolf. Rending changes all that!
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Datasheet available for download!   Datasheet available for download! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 5:16 pm

I meant the mark. I'm not thaaaaaat slow. Talk to CJ for that.
Back to top Go down

Datasheet available for download!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: News and Rumors-
Jump to: