CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ig Vs Tau: Slaughter On the Mad world! pt2 (fluff heavy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

Ig Vs Tau: Slaughter On the Mad world! pt2 (fluff heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Ig Vs Tau: Slaughter On the Mad world! pt2 (fluff heavy)   Ig Vs Tau: Slaughter On the Mad world! pt2 (fluff heavy) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Turn one: Tau
The Tau Were well defended in the building and their they could have stayed but then A unit of vispids broke ranks in the front taking flight straight for the Guard-men at the rock formation, and instead of shooting they flew eve faster, eyes red and forms slightly blurring as they hurdled toward their foe. Then a unit of kroot broke ranks as well running behind the vespid then breaking right for the guardsmen behind the trenches. The last kroot unit joined the rampage, moving straight to the right. Smelling the flesh of the platoon Command hidden behind the upper right building. The hammer head gunned it's drive swinging it's main gun to the right, blew off the demolisher cannon of the Leman Russ, whose crew was unaware of just how far the tank could move and shoot. The broadsides took aim at Keitto him self and only the selfless sacrifice of both mystics, whom He conveniently happened to be hiding behind, saved him. Pulse fire lanced out. and the cameleoline cloaks and diving for cover couldn't save Guards-men from marker-light guided fire, as drones, stealth suit and fire warriors fired almost at random, seemingly seeking to kill as many as possible in their blood lust.
Captain spike, junior officer of the first platoon had moved dangerously close to the enemy lines. He had order to stay out of sight and shell the enemy with mortars, but being a coward didn't win him his Honorifica Imperialis, shying from battle didn't bring him the honor of his Medallion Crimson, and fleeing now would now win the heart of his beloved Major from that weasel faced, buzzard nosed Keitto Von Gustav. He was just about to give the order to fire when a form blazing through the air on twin blue flames rose up before him, then it began to fire, so many guns..so pretty, like an angel, he thought as the world turn to fire and pain around, him.
The vespid crashed into the guardsmen without slowing. Man and xenos rolling clawing and stabbing at each other. While a vespid bore a human into the air holding his chest while pulling him in half with it's feet, He was avenged my a guards-man who had worked his lasgun into a vispid's neck and was slowly choking the life from it. It was Sgt.Smith's finest hour, with a las pistol in each hand, he dove into the storm of wings and screeching Xenos. Then, as quickly as they had come, the Vespid fled, Leaving the humans flat footed. Wondering how, not only they had survived but had won. Nobody even though to give chase.
The Kroot slammed into the #2 platoon command squad and managed to run into the Daemon host as well. they were mad with blood lust, but the Humans were were insane with it. between the commanders power sword and the hungry daemon-host 4 kroot were lucky to make it out alive.

Turn one:IG

The Ig were bloodied but still in the fight. the daemon host rolled X2 move and attacks for his power. The Leman run commander ,foaming at the mouth with rage, swore that if he couldn't blast the tau, he'd run them down instead, and gunned the tank forward. The two mortars were spot on killing fire warriors and kroot. Las-gun fire from Sgt Smith squad kept the vespid fleeing to their lines. Sniper fire rang out from every squad in the army. The Kroot heading for the trenches were pinned from the fire. A unit of fire warriors were also forced flat from the shelling of the command squads. Commander spike awoke on the ground. his medic looking worriedly over him. He had lost a leg and his left hand. and two troops but he would live and have his revenge. The las-cannon team managed to get to solid hits on the hammerhead, and although they didn't finish it, it wouldn't be shooting for a while. the ML squad managed to miss completely, too eager to shoot missiles to take the time to aim at something. The auto cannon team, added a few kills to the tally and the Madly giggling ratlings wounded the Tau commander,who didn't seem slowed by it at all. The heavy bolter servitors fired at the stealth team on the ground but were unable to would them. The Daemon host hit another squad. Finding the Tau easy pray(and quite tasty) beat them silly, but was too full to bother with chasing them down. Both plasma gunners who had shot, over-charged and killed himself, one killed himself to times over, They were way to blood thirsty....

Tau turn 2

Then were about even and the tau were looking to change that. On the right fire warriors blasted the daemon host, leaving it lying on it's belly teetering on death(the thing wouldn't stay on it's base). Sgt smith and his squad were not so lucky as they were torn apart by the devilfish and drone fire.
the broad sides, seeing a charging leman Russ quickly turned it into a flaming wreck. The only thing the tank managed to kill the whole battle was another of Keitto's Retinue when it blew up. The Inquisitor was running out of people to push in front of things really fast..... The fire was heavy and telling as more guards-men and a ratling was laid low. markerlights rendering cover useless. Commander spike got up, hopping on one foot. Where are you, you bastard, come out and face me! He thought. And there he was, and angel with wings of fiery death. Once again Spike found himself transfixed. Once again the Angel cast his gaze down on him. Opening his arm wide in welcome Spike knew this time He would not survive...

Turn 2: IG Daemon host got knit form regaining his lost wounds

The daemon host moved to assault the Tau who had hurt it so badly.
Mortar fire was completely off target. except for the lone mortar from Spikes unit who somehow survived all the carnage to lob a hit and pin the far right unit of fire warriors. the las- cannon and missile team are unable to damage the hammer head but succeed in getting it's attention. They are too crazed to see the danger they are in at all. Sniper fire is more telling this round, and finally the tau block starts to look a little ragged. Combined sniper fire from the sniper team and the rattling sees the tau commander go down 2 wounds. Full of holes and determination he is living off of will power alone, having been wounded 3 times so far. The Inquisitor and auto cannon teams add their fire to the fight blasting more Tau from the building.
The Daemon host mauls the Tau, they try to flee from his wrath, but are caught and forced to watch as each get swallowed whole by the fiend.
Oh and all the other plasma gunners in the army, catch the bloodlust, over-heat and die....all of them.

Turn 3: tau.
The sniper squad lurking at the edge of the mound are Lit by bright Tau lights.the vengeful tau blast them Mercilessly. Then the devilfish joins the slaughter. Blasting the hapless men into the mound. till only blood then the mound itself began to shake and the fire continues.the squad behind the trenches has been brought to 3 men. whom are looking into the faces of over half a dozen angry, hungry kroot.the hammer head lays into the Las cannon unit, backed up by the tau lines, all the loaders and a las cannon are vaporized in a red mist.the broadsides tear into the Inquisitors unit. only he and one servitor are left. the Tau commander lays into the rattling squad that have hounded him all battle, with more guns than seem possible he manages to take out the lone mortar as well as 3 ratlings.
the stealth unit shoots at the daemon host wounding him slightly. The kroot slam into the Trench squad. the 3 guards men are beaten down, stomped, mugged, ripped apart, and eaten, for the greater good.

Turn 3 IG.
the daemon host rolls terrify and pins the sniper unit into the ground.
More shelling from the command squads, more snipping from the sniping squads. More missing the hammer head for the las cannon squad. the Inquisitor and servitor miss all their shots, the missile launchers fire practical point blank at the kroot who mangled the trench squad. Their blood and body-parts mingle with their last victims. the auto-cannon team rake the broadsides but the heavy slugs can't penetrate the thick armor. The rattling finally finish off the Tau commander, His jetpack sending his broken bullet ridden form softly into a grove of trees. The daemon host jams the stealth suit and drone down his belly in combat, He's eaten between 12-17 tau kroot and drones at this point.

Epilogue
With their Commander killed The tau retreated into the city. Crisis suits were seen retrieving the Tau commander,So as of this report he may live. I do not know what the tau were doing here but I do know that if the battle had continued the outcome could have feasibly be very different. In any event I still intend to find out what has happened here on this world, Keitto out.

Lessons learned. Never forget the mission. Both me and the tau player forgot to even place objectives. We were gripped with the same blood lust and just start blasting away at each other, we didn't even place the objectives!
Don't forget deepstrikers. My opponent forgot his crisis suits.
Don't forget special rules. I forgot my Inquisitor was BS5, and I forgot to use my medic after one turn.

Medal of honor to the Daemon host. He ate like a pig

Most feared foe. Tae commander. When you can jump out in front of an Gunline army by yourself and Live 3 turns, You are some kind of tough.

We spent a lot of time showing people who were watching the game (Gotta support the store!) and joking around, and It was a complete blast, And i must Admit had we had more turns, I would have been hard pressed just to pull out a tie. If you think close combat is brutal, try a Tau and Ig army blasting away at each other!
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

Ig Vs Tau: Slaughter On the Mad world! pt2 (fluff heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ig Vs Tau: Slaughter On the Mad world! pt2 (fluff heavy)   Ig Vs Tau: Slaughter On the Mad world! pt2 (fluff heavy) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:59 am

As always a wonderful battle report. I am pretty sure you had this one in the bag. I could barely keep you off my ass long enough to do anything lol.
Back to top Go down

Ig Vs Tau: Slaughter On the Mad world! pt2 (fluff heavy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Battle Reports-
Jump to: