CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz Empty
PostSubject: Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz   Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:04 am

Mind if i get some feedback on my battlewagon? Basically, I wanted to do the kill cannon, but did not want to wait (or pay for) the extra sprue that GW's putting out, so I modified my new battlewagon with a battle cannon from a Leman Russ. Does this look ok?

Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz Battlewagonfront

And, to simulate the loss of troop carrying capacity, I used my extra Baneblade shells with a few other bits to take up some space in the back:

Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz Battlewagonback

I also got some of the new nobz (two boxes, actually), and here are some of them that I have built (can't wait to paint them!):
Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz Nobz

Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz Nobz2

I particularly like how the pose of the metal nob that I switched arms from came out Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz   Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Looks good, i especialy like the extra bits in the cargo area. If i was doin the barrel id consider adding some plates and bolts to it to get that orky look or i might even paint the rest of the waggon orky (in evil sunz colors) and paint the barrel as if it just came off an imp guard tank (greens and such) for the contrasting effect. There is a lot you could do with it. In the end its your baby do what makes you happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz   Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:34 am

Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz   Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlewagon WIP w/ some Nobz
Page 1 of 1