CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!

Go down 
+2
Sexiest_hero
Makari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen... ok guys and a few members of the female population...
How about a trip to Krystal Keep Tomorrow February 14th lets show our love to Warhammer 40K!!!
Krystal Keep is one of our many sponsors for the May Tournament!!! So lets show them support too!!!

From 11-6 they have fantasy and 40K playing!!! Bring your tourney list and test them out!!! We will have another drawing there as well!!!
They open at 10 and I'm gonna try to be there waiting at the door... unless I'm still sleeping. I have a car or 2 full of people coming up and I wanna see as many people there as possible, Maybe we'll have a competition for painting or building objective markers again!!!

They suggested most people bring 1500 point lists bring that, but bring 1750 for our tourney too!!!

Prizes to be given away and fun to be had!!!

See ya there!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:50 pm

If I can get somebody to pick me up along the way I should be able to scrape together an army.
Back to top Go down
maquisapa
Neophyte
maquisapa

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:21 pm

I joined CAG a long time ago, but haven't been an active reader or contributor.

I started playing 40k during third edition at a great store on Long Island. Since those first few years of heavy playing, I've been more of a painter than a player. Now that I have a new job, a young family, and no spare cash or time, I haven't played in more than a year. In fact, I just got the 5th edition rules this January.

My wife and son are out of town this weekend, and I really would like to play a friendly game with someone. I'm not a novice at 40k, but it would be great to find someone who would be tolerant of my lack of familiarity with the newest rule set. I'm not particularly competetive, so it would also be cool to find a game with someone who also plays for fun.

I plan to come up to the Krystal Keep tomorrow to check it out, and perhaps to get a game or two in. I'll be bringing my Sisters of Battle Army (mostly painted) just for fun. I hope to see some people there.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Awesome cant wait to familiarize you with the rules!!!!

Sexiest we have a caravan going up we'll see who has room!
Back to top Go down
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:45 am

Never mind it's valentine's day, my wife would power fist my head off Sad
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:01 am

I understand... we just don't really do the whole valentines thing...

But my wife is coming with us for some painting!!!
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:23 am

Man there were a lot of people there Saturday!. I really liked the store and the gaming area. I'm going to head up there again one of these days to get in some games! I have to say that I loved all the display cases with armies on display, the custom terrain was also very nice. There were at least a dozen people playing 40k and fantasy through the day. If I'm not mistaken I think I saw some Mordhiem being played as well!
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 am

Yeah KK is definitely the best gamer friendly store I have ever been to. Tons of room so you don't feel like you are on top of others while you are playing and the army display cases are very nice. I think there is like 5 or 6 with about 4 shelves each with some spectacularly painted models. Also they have some large tables set up with a booth style seating for people to paint or assemble.

Like the KK, just wish I were more motivated to drive there. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 am

Who won the drawing(s)?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:32 pm

And the winners are....

$20 Gift card for Krystal Keep to Andrew...
$15 Gift Card Krystal Keep to Marc Brown
$10 Gift card Krystal Keep to THE Dennis

$10 Gift Card for GW to Chad Walsh

30 Dragon Forge Bases to Jason Hiner

Andrew was there and received his there Marc and Dennis when you get up to KK tell them who you are and they will get your card for ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!   Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday Feb 14th!!! Krystal keep Party!!!
Page 1 of 1