CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

starting "erotic" themed army

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brettfncoleman
Neophyte
brettfncoleman

starting "erotic" themed army Empty
PostSubject: starting "erotic" themed army   starting "erotic" themed army EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:51 pm

hey im new to warhammer fantast and was at half priced books the other day and picked up an old chaos army book

well what i wanted to know is what everyone thought of and erotic themed army of slaanesh. i thought it would be possible with him/her being the god of pleasure. im thinking chaos altars with sacraficial virgins. and i was thinking of incorporating more female units as a means of seducing the troops of the enemy armies or at least offering a distraction. anyways any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated thanks
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: starting "erotic" themed army   starting "erotic" themed army EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Oh yeah, that's all what Slaanesh is about. You should read the book Fulgrim. Pretty good depiction of Slaanesh at it's finest.
Back to top Go down
brettfncoleman
Neophyte
brettfncoleman

PostSubject: Re: starting "erotic" themed army   starting "erotic" themed army EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 pm

ill have to check that book out, aould it at all make sense to have demon princesses? or chaos mistress instead of lords?
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: starting "erotic" themed army   starting "erotic" themed army EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Oh, for sure. If I recall correctly, the old slaanesh chicks had six boobies. I think the older Greater Daemon of Slaanesh also had six boobies.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: starting "erotic" themed army   starting "erotic" themed army EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:34 am

wittdooley wrote:
Oh, for sure. If I recall correctly, the old slaanesh chicks had six boobies. I think the older Greater Daemon of Slaanesh also had six boobies.

Dooley said Boobies lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: starting "erotic" themed army   starting "erotic" themed army EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:10 am

You have to get the slaaneshi Lord riding the boob-worm. It has to be one of the best GW models.
Back to top Go down
brettfncoleman
Neophyte
brettfncoleman

PostSubject: Re: starting "erotic" themed army   starting "erotic" themed army EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:48 pm

so i dont have much money so ima have to probably buy my army unit by unit but any recomendations on what i should start buying/painting first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting "erotic" themed army   starting "erotic" themed army Empty

Back to top Go down

starting "erotic" themed army
Page 1 of 1