CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, tell me about Yottaquest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghazkhull
Neophyte

So, tell me about Yottaquest. Empty
PostSubject: So, tell me about Yottaquest.   So, tell me about Yottaquest. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:46 am

I've been thinking about stopping in to have a look around and, perhaps, see some old faces.

I primarily play 40k/Apoc, but I am also interested in many other games. I can field several forces for WHFB, Necromunda, Epic 40k, Desperado III, Blood Bowl, Battlefleet Gothic, Man -O- War, Axis and Allies Minis, Fairy Meat, Squadrons (or any 1/300th WWII Air Combat), Vietnam (20mm), and any WWII game in 20mm (I have enough German, Russian, and US pieces for games, just need interest).

Assuming that GW games (40k, WFB) are the primary gaming focus, are there any days or times that are better than others? I looked on the website's calendar, but I only saw card and board games and such.

Who wants to give me the skinny on this gaming joint?

Ghazkhull
Back to top Go down
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about Yottaquest.   So, tell me about Yottaquest. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:55 am

I know they just started a 40k league as i was in there yesterday. Star wars minis has a solid following there and the main organizer for that there post on here pretty regularly (madman). Warmachine/Hordes has a solid Wed group. Flames of War has a very solid I believe Fri group that as long as I have shopped there have been playing there. The staff are all good folks and I have always had great experiences there. If you wanna go play there sometime Danny, hit me up and I'll meet you and the eldar there and we can throw down. Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
FrostFirus
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about Yottaquest.   So, tell me about Yottaquest. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

The 40K league is run mostly from their forums. Date and Times are determined by players.

Warmachine & Hordes is Wensday nights.

Flames of War is Friday Nights

Star Wars Minitures are Sundays.

Otherwise it is just people planning times and playing.
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about Yottaquest.   So, tell me about Yottaquest. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 pm

FrostFirus wrote:
The 40K league is run mostly from their forums. Date and Times are determined by players.

Warmachine & Hordes is Wensday nights.

Flames of War is Friday Nights

Star Wars Minitures are Sundays.

Otherwise it is just people planning times and playing.

Friday is a Major "M& M" day
Magic and Minis

Thursdays used to hold Poke maon league in the front room and Wargames in the back

Sunday is looking REAL good for lots of stuff now that the hours are open longer (Till 10pm)
SWM Wargames and RPG sessions
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, tell me about Yottaquest.   So, tell me about Yottaquest. Empty

Back to top Go down

So, tell me about Yottaquest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: