CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments

Go down 
+7
Wayno
Ronniem11
archite666
Keith
Makari
HAND OF DUME
Warmonger
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:52 pm

This weekend is the 40K events weekend at the Krystal Keep. I was wondering who is going, what event, and what are you using?

I'm going to the RTT & Ard Boyz, Very Happy I'm using my Chaos Space Marines at both! Anybody else?
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Ditto on both tourneys.

Twisted Evil Unleashing my Traitor Legions upon mankind on both days! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 am

Sadly i didnt finish painting my marines in time as planned, getting there though! So next year for sure for Ard boyz.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:59 am

They don't have to be painted for ard' boys.....
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:04 am

Yeah, they don't have to be painted, so bring it man!
Back to top Go down
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:00 am

Good luck at the 'ard boys. It should be a blast, im helping organise the one down here.

Id read the scenarios over once or twice, they are crazy! Especially the second one!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:02 am

What? I thought that was the big thing that it ahd to be painted?... Hmmm may have to try and get in then, damn now I have to switch modes from fantasy to 40K again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 am

I'll be going to the RTT on Saturday. Bringing Necrons.
Back to top Go down
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 am

Good deal John! There has to be more CAG'ers coming to represent scratch Where are you Question I know Wayno and Dickie are coming but I don't know what they are using.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Warmonger wrote:
Good deal John!

I'm worried that a lot of folks are using the RTT as a tuner for 'Ard Boyz. I might be taking a knife to a gun fight but I plan on having fun.
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:20 pm

I am up for either or both but don't get my licence back for a couple more months 'stupid alcohol" but willing to help out with gas! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Oh will be bringing my Nids!
PM or reply to this for my phone #
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 pm

One other thing!

I am in Mason so if you are going N71 I am right off the Fields Ertal exit about 5 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 pm

I got ya man we are going together for the ard boyz tourney Sunday!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Sweeeet! cheers
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:46 pm

makari wrote:
I got ya man we are going together for the ard boyz tourney Sunday!!!

wow that sounded kinda gay...

Fine we will ride together all the way up... er right not much better...

Oh well!!!

Now I got to get back to my army
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Ok so since the ironclad dreadnaught is not out can I just use regular dreadnaughts?
And can I use a Librarian in Termie Armor for Tigurius and a Chaplain in termie armour for Cassius?
Back to top Go down
Wayno
Neophyte
Wayno

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Wayno RT/Tyranids, Ard/Eldar

Dickie RT/Eldar, Ard/Orange Crush Marine Bikes

MethodErik RT/Orks or Tau, Let them know E?

Kenny Elliott RT/Marines

Brady Bugge Ard/Chaos or Eldar
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:01 am

makari wrote:
Ok so since the ironclad dreadnaught is not out can I just use regular dreadnaughts?
And can I use a Librarian in Termie Armor for Tigurius and a Chaplain in termie armour for Cassius?

Yes on the dread, just tell your opponent.

I would let you in casual play, but you may get some discord from other players since its a tourney. People tend to like special charaters to be the actual model, especially if there's one out from GW. Call the KK to get a true answer.
Back to top Go down
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 pm

HAND OF DUME wrote:
makari wrote:

Yes on the dread, just tell your opponent.

I would let you in casual play, but you may get some discord from other players since its a tourney. People tend to like special charaters to be the actual model, especially if there's one out from GW. Call the KK to get a true answer.

Um no actually, as far as I gather from the little FAQ package we got for the store to run 'ard boys, As I read unless you go into crazy detail to try to make a REAL ironclad, the ref will call BS.

I say this because it was stated to me that only models purposly made to count as models not yet made will be allowed. Being ard boys is the king of cheese and your not part of the local stores crowd (im assuming) you will probably be called on it.

I hope for your sake its doest happen but please be aware the rep would be in his rights to disallow a normal dread count as a ironclad.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Call the KK to verify. Especially since there is no model out.

Is there a picture that you could actually look at to see what they look like to make the conversion? If not I think a judge would let it slide. I seriously doubt you would be called on it, unless someone had a problem, which I doubt. The KK crowd is a good one!

Just called to verify. Using a normal dread will suffice. Straight from the mouth of a judge.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Yeah it's the same size and what not. Can't see it would be too much of a problem.

Sean would it be cool for me to borrow some models for the RTT on Saturday? If so I'll give you a call and see if we can meet up or something. Got some forum things I'd like to talk about too.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Of Course Matt I'm off at Noon Friday the 10th and plan to hit UU&A and Scifi city.
I called KK and as stated earlier yes its ok to use reg dreads. Problem is I sold off the Four other dreads earlier this year... So i still would need 4 more dreads and 2 drop pods which I should be picking up tomorrow. Yes 6 Drop podded Ironclad Dreads... Bet ya didn't see that one coming lol I cant wait to try this list out tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Congrads to John Gemrich for his best painted, Necrons, at the RTT today.

They looked nice man.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Oh and by the way, Imperial Guard won it. Shocked The guy maxed out on points all 3 games!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments   Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments Empty

Back to top Go down

Krystal Keep RTT & Ard Boyz Tournaments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next