CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adeptus Fisticuffus (1500 Space Marines)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

space - Adeptus Fisticuffus (1500 Space Marines) Empty
PostSubject: Adeptus Fisticuffus (1500 Space Marines)   space - Adeptus Fisticuffus (1500 Space Marines) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:01 pm

All melee, all the time:

HQ:
Shrike (195)

Troops:
10 Scouts, Pistol&CCW, Sarge w/Power Fist = 160
10 Scouts, Pistol&CCW, Sarge w/Power Fist = 160

Fast Attack:
10 Assault Marines, Sarge w/Fist - 215

Elite:
Ironclad Dread, Drop Pod - 170
Ironclad Dread, Drop Pod - 170

If I go first, I probably get a turn 1 charge with the scouts, due to infiltrate, scoutmove, and fleet. If I go second, the scouts and a squad of Assault Marines will probably infiltrate (Shrike goes with assault marines either way).

I originally had the Dreads with Ironclad grenade packs, a heavy flamer, and had them footslogging to make a three waves of threat sort of thing (Scouts could charge turn 1, assault marines turn 2, and the ironclads getting there to mop up anything else), but I decided to give them drop pods to go with the fast and hard theme going on.
Back to top Go down
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

space - Adeptus Fisticuffus (1500 Space Marines) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adeptus Fisticuffus (1500 Space Marines)   space - Adeptus Fisticuffus (1500 Space Marines) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 pm

Hm not a big fan of ironclads, the ard boys I ran had them, I was not impressed.

Not to mention 1500pt lists tend to have a couple core AT units which would annilate your little armor 13 and 12 stuff. My 1500 packs 2 dettas and a command squad with 4 meltas.

Id go for the trick of an all infantry list and make your opponent fire lascannons at ordinary people. Id say take out the ironclads and replace with bikes. Bikes are scary fast, even scout bikes with their scout rule can gain a 3+ cover during the first turn of shooting.
Back to top Go down

Adeptus Fisticuffus (1500 Space Marines)
Page 1 of 1