CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted   Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Hey guys I've recently been sculpting this tyranid titan and have reached a stand still. I like it a lot right now and don't want to change to much and bite of something i can't chew (start a detail that is to hard to sculpt). Do you guys like it how it is? I'd love to start painting this puppy but i don't want to start if it needs more. Also this model might be for sale depending on what people offer. I can paint it to your personal scheme so accepting all bids right now lol. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted IMG_0070
Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted IMG_0072
Back to top Go down
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted   Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Beetle juice....

Beetle juice...
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted   Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey Danny the legs came out perfect. I think it's great as is, I can't wait to see it painted.
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted   Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Agreed. Paint her up..
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
guynamedFleck
Neophyte
guynamedFleck

PostSubject: Re: Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted   Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:34 pm

I think it's a great start. Perhaps a bit of segmenting/ ribbing on the underbelly and more plating on the crown/head. The plating on the head would help to tie it in more with the current tyranid models (and better explain the burrowing nature). I cant really determine the scale (guessing quite big), but more detail would break up the large smooth surfaces that will otherwise be a pain to paint. keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted   Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:41 pm

guynamedFleck wrote:
I cant really determine the scale (guessing quite big),

Well if it will help with the scale question, the base is made out of a CD.
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted   Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyranid Titan Advice Wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: