CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

boardgame at Sci Fi City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

boardgame at Sci Fi City Empty
PostSubject: boardgame at Sci Fi City   boardgame at Sci Fi City EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:15 am

Rob and I are thinking about heading down to Sci Fi City for a board game this afternoon if there is any interest. Probably after 2:00pm. I will check the forums around 1:00pm before I head out for the day to see if there is any interest. A very short list of board games I own and am willing to bring are:

Junta
Conan
Age of Mythology
Risk God Storm
Titan (the original version)
Talisman

Those who know me know that is a very short list of what I own. If you can think of something I have that you want to play, I may be able to bring it.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: boardgame at Sci Fi City   boardgame at Sci Fi City EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Since I got no replies, we decide to just have a WFB game at my place. I will see some of you Monday Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: boardgame at Sci Fi City   boardgame at Sci Fi City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Argh, I missed this!
Back to top Go down
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: boardgame at Sci Fi City   boardgame at Sci Fi City EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:33 pm

How about you guys think of a day or night weekly that you want to do This?
Then most folks will know "HEy, there is Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon Boardgaming going on at Sci Fi City Today - lets stop by"

I'm pretty sure that Eric would take suggestions from regular customers for thst monthly schedule he prints up of whats happening at the store.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boardgame at Sci Fi City   boardgame at Sci Fi City Empty

Back to top Go down

boardgame at Sci Fi City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: