CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

paintball sat nov 17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

paintball sat nov 17 Empty
PostSubject: paintball sat nov 17   paintball sat nov 17 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 11:20 am

hey guys on saturday nov 17 a buddy of mine is having a paintball game and everyone is invited as long as you have a working gun, co2, and paint you can play there should be a good turn out usually about 30 or so so if any of you guys are interested let me know i will give you directions we are all meeting at bens church at 830am its going to be a blast
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: paintball sat nov 17   paintball sat nov 17 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:12 pm

got a bunch of pb gear I want to unload, about 1500 retail, will get rid of for $400 or other semi-reasonable offer. 2 autocockers. super leet bag, 2 masks <- 1 leet other normal xtra lenses and a nitro tank and a few xtras and all the old parts I replaced, and one gun has a elec trigger (eclipse). The one gun works the other just needs a basic tune up ( never adjusted after rebuild) both have new o-ring sets in them. See if any your boys is looking and let me know
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

PostSubject: Re: paintball sat nov 17   paintball sat nov 17 EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 11:19 am

i will ask around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paintball sat nov 17   paintball sat nov 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

paintball sat nov 17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: