CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a game around christmas time..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

Looking for a game around christmas time.. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a game around christmas time..   Looking for a game around christmas time.. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Anyone gonna be in cincinnati around december 18th? I'v finally coming home, its been about a year and a half but i'm coming home for christmas.

So if theres anyone out there who I havent pissed off, and would like to play a game around that time, Post here.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game around christmas time..   Looking for a game around christmas time.. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:17 am

isn't this a lil early?
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game around christmas time..   Looking for a game around christmas time.. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:45 am

You should actually try to take leave next May for the CAG tourney and show us those mad skills and all knowing understanding of the game. Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game around christmas time..   Looking for a game around christmas time.. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:03 am

Yea it's alittle to early to commit but I will keep it in mind. You should post again in December.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game around christmas time..   Looking for a game around christmas time.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a game around christmas time..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: