CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good bye store, hello forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew S. (Ex WoHG)
Neophyte

good bye store, hello forums Empty
PostSubject: good bye store, hello forums   good bye store, hello forums EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:48 pm

hey guys, just letting you know ill be here with you guys since world of hobbies sharonville wont be no more and i wont see you around that store. ill still keep in touch with you guys on here
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: good bye store, hello forums   good bye store, hello forums EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 11:42 pm

Awesome, good way to keep in touch. So are you planning on working for Tom still or are you done now?
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Andrew S. (Ex WoHG)
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: good bye store, hello forums   good bye store, hello forums EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 am

as far as i know im not going to work there anymore. they moved everything down to florence and i am working up in oxford as a computer tech. on campus so except for christmas maybe, no more. its a little far of a drive. but ill be around still
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good bye store, hello forums   good bye store, hello forums Empty

Back to top Go down

good bye store, hello forums
Page 1 of 1