CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update to the Snakebite Waaagh!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
guynamedFleck
Neophyte
guynamedFleck

Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! Empty
PostSubject: Update to the Snakebite Waaagh!   Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:05 pm

In my continuing endeavor to break down and paint my 1850pt list, I have.... new conversions to share! (yeah, I know, I have a weak commitment to painting lately).

First up the new Kustom Force Field Big Mek. The new Mek also marks the expansion of my Waaagh! This old boy is definitely not a Snakebite and has been kind enough to bring along some friends and equipment to join the fight.
Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60916_mb-Big%20Mek%20wip1Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60917_mb-Big%20Mek%20wip2

Next up, as the Battlewagon tends to be the Big Meks personal ride, he decided to build his own as opposed to commandeer the waaaghs existing ride (which probably explains his continued existence in the mob). This wagon has two main purposes, which are made pretty obvious by its form, to chariot around the KFF and to deffrolla enemy units.
Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60918_mb-Battlewagon%2C%20Guard%20Abuse%2C%20Leman%20Russ%2C%20OrksUpdate to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60919_mb-2nd%20Battlewagon2
Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60920_mb-2nd%20Battlewagon3Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60921_mb-2nd%20Battlewagon4

Here are the Nobs that lead the various ork boyz in the army. All are equipped with Bosspoles. The nob on the far right has a big choppa (hope you could guess that) and the other two have power klaws.
Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60924_mb-Nobs%20wipUpdate to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60925_mb-Nobs%20wip2

This is the Trukk that I won in the Acme tournament a few weeks back. I felt that the Snakebites would want to get stuck into the fight as soon as possible, so I went for the landing craft style (or what I like to call the 'redneck unload' style).
Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60926_mb-Snakebite%20Trukk%20wipUpdate to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60927_mb-Snakebite%20Trukk%20wip2
Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60928_mb-Snakebite%20Trukk%20wip3

I liked the first trukk so much that I picked up a second. I got it in a trade, so basically the standard build for this one.
Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60929_mb-2nd%20Trukk%20wipUpdate to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60932_mb-2nd%20Trukk%20wip4

Last up is a warboss that I started to throw together. I had a bunch of burna tanks and nozzles laying around after finishing the Flash Git conversions. I didn't like the static pose of the AoBR Warboss, so I decided to convert a warboss with a kombi-skorcha. I still need to run a few hose lines, but I like the way its shaping up. Now I just need to find a use for him in games. I used him in an Apoc game last week and he was the sole survivor, out of 15 Burnas and Ol Zogwort, after another ork player used the deff kopta formation's bombing run. He was then sacrificed to a Chaos Deamon which possessed his body (he only had 1 wound left), really a sad story, haha. Very Happy
Update to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60922_mb-Skorcha%20Warboss%20wipUpdate to the Snakebite Waaagh! 60923_mb-Skorcha%20Warboss%20wip2

That's all for now. I would promise that the next update will be painted miniatures, but I'm negotiating a trade for some black orcs. That being the case, the next update may be of some replacement to my current 'Ard Boyz mob. We shall see how that goes. Thanks,
-Patrick
Back to top Go down

Update to the Snakebite Waaagh!
Page 1 of 1