CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thankyou all for the support

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Thankyou all for the support Empty
PostSubject: Thankyou all for the support   Thankyou all for the support EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:31 pm

I want to thank all of you that contributed today at Up, up, & Away for the impromptu Fund raiser for my Mum.

In case you didn't hear and because I didn't know about it I assume alot of people didnt know. A bunch of really great people went to UU&A today raised money for my Mum as she was recently diagnosed with Lung Cancer and she does not have insurance and needed money to get the pet scan to find out what kind of cancer and what stage. I would have been there or invited but pnuemea has struck me and I am sorry I didnt make it.

And again Thank-you to all who contributed and I am looking to do more events as time passes to raise money and i will be rafflling off some minis here and there!

Please I would like to thank each person who was there and contributed so please let me know so I can contact you and thank-you properly.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka

Thankyou all for the support
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: