CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle at Rockin' Rooster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurashiki
Neophyte
Kurashiki

Battle at Rockin' Rooster Empty
PostSubject: Battle at Rockin' Rooster   Battle at Rockin' Rooster EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:49 pm

If anyone is familiar with Rockin' Rooster Comics and games and is in the vicinity, I'd be interested in meeting for a 1500 pt Warhammer 40k battle sometime on the 28th, 29th, or 30th. The store also has a website here: http://rockinroostercomics.com/default.aspx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Rockin' Rooster   Battle at Rockin' Rooster EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:30 am

Kurashiki wrote:
If anyone is familiar with Rockin' Rooster Comics and games and is in the vicinity, I'd be interested in meeting for a 1500 pt Warhammer 40k battle sometime on the 28th, 29th, or 30th. The store also has a website here: http://rockinroostercomics.com/default.aspx

I see you have 28th on your list. I know it isn't RR but we've got something set up for 1000 pt bring and battle at Yottaquest on this day. not sure if it meets your time frames.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Kurashiki
Neophyte
Kurashiki

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Rockin' Rooster   Battle at Rockin' Rooster EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:48 pm

I can probably swing by Yottaquest on the 28th. Here's hoping, anyway. I'll just have to fiddle with my army list between now and then. Did you have a specific time in mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Rockin' Rooster   Battle at Rockin' Rooster EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:57 pm

10 am to 5pm we are running the event.
Back to top Go down
Kurashiki
Neophyte
Kurashiki

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Rockin' Rooster   Battle at Rockin' Rooster EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle at Rockin' Rooster   Battle at Rockin' Rooster Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle at Rockin' Rooster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: