CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you activate a melta bomb?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

How do you activate a melta bomb? Empty
PostSubject: How do you activate a melta bomb?   How do you activate a melta bomb? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 am

Do you turn that handle?
Do you pull the handle out?
They are supposedly magnetic, how do you activate the magnet?

Bonus points as always for siting your source.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: How do you activate a melta bomb?   How do you activate a melta bomb? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:29 am

Based on what I've read in various books (A Thousand Sons, Tales of Heresy in particular) it seems like the work a lot like a satchel charge, with a timer, etc. I imagine they have a maglock system like the Marine helmets do, but according to the fluff they can absolutely set them on a timer.
Back to top Go down
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: How do you activate a melta bomb?   How do you activate a melta bomb? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 pm

wittdooley wrote:
Based on what I've read in various books (A Thousand Sons, Tales of Heresy in particular) it seems like the work a lot like a satchel charge, with a timer, etc. I imagine they have a maglock system like the Marine helmets do, but according to the fluff they can absolutely set them on a timer.

Timer makes sense.

As I read from some codex lore, they stick magneticly to tanks. There is a substance that you put on tanks to keep them from sticking (doest make sense but thats what it says) So I assume, you set a timer, and then push a button to activate the magnet and activate the timer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you activate a melta bomb?   How do you activate a melta bomb? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you activate a melta bomb?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Fluff Discussion-
Jump to: