CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GURPS!] campaigns, Setting, Stuff wanted to try with GURPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

[GURPS!] campaigns, Setting, Stuff wanted to try with GURPS Empty
PostSubject: [GURPS!] campaigns, Setting, Stuff wanted to try with GURPS   [GURPS!] campaigns, Setting, Stuff wanted to try with GURPS EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Just what the title says....

For me its these three ideas, that you might have heard before:

Martian Civil War:
Takes place sometime in the near future while an ongoing Terraforming and colonization project is going on.

Marco Polo in Space:
Several Earth/Terran families are invited on the space version of a "long caravan" to another spacefaring culture and back again. The journey will take them near or through several others Starfaring alien cultures. The player characters are members of the families.

Reign of Steel:
This one I've wanted to try to run. Also thought about starting the campaign on Mars - and the players have to figure out a way to ghet back to Earth safely.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

[GURPS!] campaigns, Setting, Stuff wanted to try with GURPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GURPS!] campaigns, Setting, Stuff wanted to try with GURPS   [GURPS!] campaigns, Setting, Stuff wanted to try with GURPS EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:51 am

COPS vs. Vampires (werewolves too!) :

Any modern-day North American city. The player characters are regular beat cops and detectives who wind up being in constant conflict with Vampires and werewolves in the grittier darker parts of their city. First game session would be discovery that there ARE Vampires (werewolves, etc...) living in their city.

Deadwood, Dustballs & Dragons:
This would be an Old West setting campaign where the players discover there is a dragon in the nearby gold mine that has beenm killing the miners and thwarting all attempts to mine there. Figure this would be 33% GURPS: OLD WEST, 33% GURPS: DEADLANDs and 33% HBO TV series "Deadwood".

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down

[GURPS!] campaigns, Setting, Stuff wanted to try with GURPS
Page 1 of 1