CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)

Go down 
+7
Marc
Rhino-182
Mad Dok grotsnik
JMarv
Scav
CJ
Matt
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 10:24 pm

i really want to play to only prob is i dont get there till 4:00. what time are u guys leaving?
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:05 am

CJ if you could take me there could you take me back too? any sort of ride is appreciated over public transit haha. any ride either way would be appreciated. if no one wants to play my 2000 or is unable i can join your 2 v 2 1000 pointer. we will see who shows up with what.

if you can take me, what time? TEN?!?!
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 9:00 am

Matt wrote:
Marc, you going to make it?

I actually just might Shocked

Not sure I'm gonna lug an army thru the mall, but I still have yet to check the place out. Need some more primer and bone paints.

CJ : I'll bring the goods
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 9:22 am

Marc: Luckily it's right by one of the entrances, so it's not really lugging it through the mall.

Ryan: I'll bring your army, and some superglue... the poor pointy ears HAVE been in my trunk for like 3 weeks. Let's hope it wont be bad.

See you guys there. I'll be bringing 1000, 1750 and 2500 point lists. I'll be looking to play people I haven't played before, but if that doesn't fly I'll be down with some team games.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 9:37 am

Marc, what time are you planning on getting there? I have another load of gribblies ready.
Back to top Go down
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:50 am

I'll be there about noon, I guess. Don't know if I'll be playing as I have yet to read the new Ork codex or play 4th edition rules. I'll bring the boyz reguardless. See everyone threre.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 11:17 am

Cool, will be good to meet you.

Also the New Ork Codex isn't out until early spring, unless you have the interent Smile So if you want to play with the old one then that will work.
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 2:50 pm

how late are they open? because of finals, CJ, i may have to take the bus at around 3 or so... anyone going to be up late?
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 5:05 pm

I should still be there.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 5:48 pm

yeah i have art academy till 4:00. will anyone still be up there? please say yes i really want to hang. lol.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 5:52 pm

i should be
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 5:54 pm

Danny is getting to the point of begging...

Ryan....ignore my phone message then..lol

Marc.....don't pull my finger...if your coming...you better call me and or bring your bits box.....I'll be able to at least get 3 Pirahnas or both Hammerheads for the trade in.
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 6:07 pm

Yeah, and I'll have more stealers ready so you should come Marc.
Back to top Go down
Sigma Golem
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sigma Golem

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Im trying to get there,I would like to get some help figuring out a list for my Dwarf Army I have,If anyone would be interested In helping.
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 9:02 pm

Might be able to go dependes on a few things if I make it I make it if not oh well
Back to top Go down
JMarv
The MathHammer
JMarv

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:04 pm

Who all is getting there at 10? I may have to come early and leave early now. You still going to be there CJ?
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 10:20 pm

yeah...my wife freed me of my chore duties now so I will be there at 10 with the Tau Boyz....

oh ok...and some elves....
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 9:17 am

hey does sci-fi city have a telephone #?
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 10:00 am

Eric gave it to me....I lost it.....call Nords....

leaving now goofs.....c u soon
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 8:12 pm

The links page will be updated with all their information.

Good gaming today guys, and nice to meet all the new dudes in person!
Back to top Go down
Mad Dok grotsnik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 10:12 pm

Matt wrote:
The links page will be updated with all their information.

Good gaming today guys, and nice to meet all the new dudes in person!

I had a balst, even though I'm a little rusty as I have not played in 2 years. I'm really glad I met you guys today and have some peeps to game with.

Sci-Fi City was great at hosting the game and therefor will be getting my business from now on(sorry Comic Book World)

My wife is not too thrilled though, with all my GW stuff out and littering the dinning room.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 11:03 pm

It was nice to meet you Mike.

SciFi City was pretty sweet, definitely busy which is good to see.

We do need to get some terrain up to Sci Fi ASAP though. The pickings were slim today.
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:31 am

mike.. it was nice to meet you too! i really appreciated the ride man. i am glad to see you getting back into things.

and yeah.. terrain. bunkers=/=fences. Smile
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 2:48 am

Dan you ever get up there???
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 9:18 am

was a lot of fun good battles and such. Looking forward to another battle with some of you guys. Be fun to fight orcs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)   Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Raid!!!(Used to be Saturday Raid!!! + Sunday Raid!!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next