CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spears, swords, or halberds?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikerollsones
Neophyte
mikerollsones

spears, swords, or halberds? Empty
PostSubject: spears, swords, or halberds?   spears, swords, or halberds? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 pm

For my empire army what is better - from what I've read spears suck and that halberds don't last long enough to do any damage to heavy units.
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: spears, swords, or halberds?   spears, swords, or halberds? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Don't model them yet. Wait until the new rulebook comes out, as it will probably make spears MUCH better.

As of now, swords are the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: spears, swords, or halberds?   spears, swords, or halberds? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Yeah, I've heard some tidbits saying that multiple lines will be able to use their spears and some other interesting stuff, so I would agree with witt, wait the 11 days for 8th to come out, and spears or halberds may actually be a better choice, depending on those new rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spears, swords, or halberds?   spears, swords, or halberds? Empty

Back to top Go down

spears, swords, or halberds?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Fantasy General Discussion-
Jump to: