CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?

Go down 
+5
Danny
Affliction
kainthedragoonx
The Madman
Marc
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Any takers? I can do ECG or AoW Cincinnati.

8ish to close?
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Thats a big possible Mr Eccrine

Have my 1500pt list to try out Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Necron Pit Sweat wrote:
Any takers? I can do ECG or AoW Cincinnati.

8ish to close?
Several of the SWM players are picking up this game for the summer
I've put in my order for the Archanist starter already

any chance we could convince you to do a thursday night or two in the future?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Marc wrote:
Thats a big possible Mr Eccrine

Have my 1500pt list to try out Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? Icon_cool

Cool. I'll be brining something other then Crons for a run. So little to no paint. Sad

Quote :

Sure. With Summer hours lasting to 11 or 12 I can come out late and get a game in. This Thursday I'm already booked.
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Necron Pit Sweat wrote:

Quote :

Sure. With Summer hours lasting to 11 or 12 I can come out late and get a game in. This Thursday I'm already booked.

I totallyunderstand
like i said, some of (me included) us have only just ordered our stuff for pick up this week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:28 pm

I will be at AoW playing something...I know I have a 40K army with me. affraid At least one! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Girls have a make up softball game Friday night 710p ..sorry
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:30 pm

I will be up at EGC on Friday around 2 or 3 till probably late, going to bring 40k to play and will check our Malli if you are up there. I came in late to yours and Sean's game awhile back, but looked interesting enough.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Chad (Black Parade) wrote:
I will be up at EGC on Friday around 2 or 3 till probably late, going to bring 40k to play and will check our Malli if you are up there. I came in late to yours and Sean's game awhile back, but looked interesting enough.

I've got a couple armies so I'll bring them along. You want to square off at 1500? I'll probably be up 7:30 to 8ish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Marc wrote:
Girls have a make up softball game Friday night 710p ..sorry

stop up afterwards if you can.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:48 pm

1500 is good for me.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:52 pm

I think I'll be there around 9:00. That way I can please the parents and be home for dinner then go game.
Back to top Go down
Frank
Neophyte
Frank

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:02 pm

I've nearly got my Malifaux resurectionists painted and I will be at AOW every Friday starting next week. I can do Thursdays as well if some of you will be playing. I need to learn the game though, so somebody will have to teach me and be patient.
Back to top Go down
LOXMYTHIC
Neophyte
LOXMYTHIC

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Intersted. EGC then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:58 pm

LOXMYTH wrote:
Intersted. EGC then?

Bring it T. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LOXMYTHIC
Neophyte
LOXMYTHIC

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Consider it broughten!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 am

So I'll be bringing 1500 with me.

Goal would be to get a game in w/ Chad and Terry. Then, time permitting bust out some Malifaux.

However, Danny if you are up maybe we can find a 4th and do a tag team battle or something of the like.
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:38 am

damnit. This is fail...too bad I'm working tonight. Mad Would like to take the 'Nids out for another spin. Plus Ramos has not seen the light of day for a good while...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:58 am

kainthedragoonx wrote:
damnit. This is fail...too bad I'm working tonight. Mad Would like to take the 'Nids out for another spin. Plus Ramos has not seen the light of day for a good while...

I'm glad you're working. I don't want to see your t-gon schlong. Very Happy

Last edited by John Gemrich on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 am

If Im not too exhausted from running around for Mom I'll swing by for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:30 am

John Gemrich wrote:
kainthedragoonx wrote:

I'm glad you're working. I don't want to see your t-gon schlong. Very Happy

Not build him yet...but I will, and he will be...ummm...happy to be on the field! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Danny stop texting me about how your gonna smoke my army off the table tonight.

I hope the Dark lord of Filth and Pestilence lets you use a diaper wipe when you get done pooping your pants after round 2.

afro
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 am

John Gemrich wrote:

I hope the Dark lord of Filth and Pestilence lets you use a diaper wipe when you get done pooping your pants after round 2.

afro

Wouldn't he actually smile upon the poopy pants?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 am

wittdooley wrote:
John Gemrich wrote:

afro

Wouldn't he actually smile upon the poopy pants?

Exactly...but I wouldn't want to play rounds 3-5 if Danny was supposed to keep them on. Very Happy

As it went...

Thanks to Chad and Loxmythic for the games of 40K. Got a chance to play the Angels of Insolvency (Blood Angels successor) for the first time.

They did well. Man... it certainly is nice to play and army where you can keep your men all holed up in tanks for 2/3rds of the game.

Thanks to Danny for the game of Malifaux. Man...gotta play that more and get used to the rules again. We messed up a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 am

Good times John.

Never made it in but it was good to see the girls get a game in.. especially as todays are all a wash.. Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?   Friday Night 40K or Malifaux? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night 40K or Malifaux?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next