CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fantasy around town

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

fantasy around town Empty
PostSubject: fantasy around town   fantasy around town EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Now that fantasy is trying to rise from the grave, is there much going on that people like me are invited to? I am old, can be grumpy, but I shower regularly Smile. I have seen some events planned, but are there regular games happenning anywhere ? Thought it might be good to put it all in one place even if this may not be the right place.
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: fantasy around town   fantasy around town EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 am

I know we will be running a league at Art of War starting mid-July. I have to get Table Top Gamers through Origins next week before starting the league, but it will be going on.

I should be up at Art of War this Saturday working my way through the whole engine of the game. Nothing like a six hour game of fantasy! geek

There will also be a tourney in August for 8th Edition. More details once I get a full understanding of the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: fantasy around town   fantasy around town EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:23 pm

As I live down the road from EGC I will be playing there more often, but Art of War is not too far away either so I'll play there as well.
Both stores have a good following of Fantasy players.
I was palnning on restarting my Mighty empires Campaign soon with Serious players only... I will be playing between EGC and AoW mostly with a dash of UU&A since it is across town for me.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: fantasy around town   fantasy around town EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:33 pm

I think its team Empire/Dwarfs turn Sean fantasy around town Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: fantasy around town   fantasy around town EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Waaaaaagggh...
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: fantasy around town   fantasy around town EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:36 pm

If I play in this campaign, I will probably play High Elves now that I have most of them back, maybe do an Ogre army since the new rules made them a viable choice now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantasy around town   fantasy around town Empty

Back to top Go down

fantasy around town
Page 1 of 1