CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good idea/Bad idea?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Good idea/Bad idea? Empty
PostSubject: Good idea/Bad idea?   Good idea/Bad idea? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:27 pm

I saw some auctions on eBay for some bits for the plastic Khador war jack, and I noticed that the kit comes with two ax hands. Now, I know that the ax is part of the hand, but it looks like I should be able to easily cut off the handle on either side of the hand off and reposition it to be the left instead of right hand.....

That being said, with a little bit of chain, and having two axes on a warjack, I could potentially make a plastic Drago, with bits left over from another box, and a couple of bits for about 10-15 bucks.... Or, if that wouldn't look quite right, I could just make it a Berserker....

Hmmmm.... definitely some food for thought for when I get done with what I need to finish this month! Smile
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Good idea/Bad idea?   Good idea/Bad idea? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 pm

your a sick human being.......lol
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Good idea/Bad idea?   Good idea/Bad idea? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Yes I am Smile
Get this: I just won 3 auctions for the legs, torso, and arm sockets from hoardobits on ebay for 6.10!!! If I would have did the buy it now, the torso alone was listed at 8.50! So, I'll be building a berserker from the extra bits from my decimator kit, and 6 dollars of bits from ebay! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good idea/Bad idea?   Good idea/Bad idea? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good idea/Bad idea?
Page 1 of 1