CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trolls 25 pt list need input

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

trolls 25 pt list need input Empty
PostSubject: trolls 25 pt list need input   trolls 25 pt list need input EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:50 am

Hey im currently running my 15pt edoomie list which includes edoomie mulg and a dire troll mauler. now im trying to figure out what to run with the extra ten points do i take a bomber or maybe a pyre troll and a swamp troll and switch the mauler to a bomber. or an axer in there trying to see what is the smartest use for points with only one game under my belt i need some input thanks guys, dan
Back to top Go down
Rogue4525
Neophyte
Rogue4525

PostSubject: Re: trolls 25 pt list need input   trolls 25 pt list need input EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Hey Dan,

For getting to 25 points you might consider a unit of infantry like Kriel Warriors, which are cheap in points, but are a worthwhile monetary investment. The Kriel Stone Bearers are also a staple in most Troll lists that I see, and will buff your beasts and warrior models.

If you're wanting to go the beast route, you'll want something that can deal with infantry, so the Bomber would be a good choice.
Back to top Go down
dan
Initiate
Initiate
dan

PostSubject: Re: trolls 25 pt list need input   trolls 25 pt list need input EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:34 pm

was thinkin either

edoomie
mulg
diretroll mauler
pyre troll x2

or

edoomie
mulg
diretroll bomber
pyre and a swamp troll

or
edoomie
mulg
diretroll mauler x2

just worried about preventing assasination attempts

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trolls 25 pt list need input   trolls 25 pt list need input Empty

Back to top Go down

trolls 25 pt list need input
Page 1 of 1