CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Places to Play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elonna
Neophyte
Elonna

Places to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Places to Play?   Places to Play? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Being here south of the River, I'm familiar with Comic Book World, but they have no tables. I've also seen Newport Games, but have never been there. North of the River, there seem to be a few stores that have gaming tables available? Eastside Games n Cards seem to have an active WHF group. Where else would people suggest for WHF? Milford and West Chester aren't horrible drives for me and if they have active players, I could do that. Just wondered if there were any other stores closer to me that anyone knows of?

Thank you

E
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Places to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Play?   Places to Play? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:02 pm

All of these are in our links section and are good to check out.
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/the-links-vault-f17/store-links-t107.htm
Kentucky
Newport Games is good he has at least 1 table available.
Comic Book World

Eastside
Art of War is good they have multiple tables and a good following of WHFB
Eastside Games and cards good store with multiple tables and good following of WHFB
Hobbytown USA good store with multiple tables and a small following of WHFB

Westside
Up,Up, & Away is good he doesnt have a table always but is accomadating and has table to set up if you give him time and throw in my name!!
Yotta quest good store with multiple tables and good following of 40K but building up WHFB from what I understand
Scifi City good store with multiple tables and a following of WHFB that can reach there.

Dayton
Krystal Keep good store with multiple tables and good following of WHFB
Bookery good store with multiple tables and good following of WHFB

All of the stores are awesome. I hang out mostly at EGC (I live a block away) UU&A and Art of War because I am near these stores for work or school and they are awesome. But I veist all the stores throughout teh year.

Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Elonna
Neophyte
Elonna

Places to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Play?   Places to Play? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you, Makari. Maybe over the next few weeks I'll try to stop in a few of the shops and check them out. I appreciate the information, will keep me busy Wink

I've been to Krystal Keep a couple times for the Marauder tourney (as an observer), which has unfortunately been canceled for this Fall now that I am actually playing of course hehe.
Back to top Go down
NewportGames
Neophyte
NewportGames

Places to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Play?   Places to Play? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:08 pm

I will look forward to you stopping by.

We are a mile or two north of I-275 and the Taylor Mill Exit in the Latonia area of southern Covington.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nky-photos.com
quickfuze
Neophyte

Places to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Play?   Places to Play? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Most of the time just post where you want to play and when you want to play in the "Make a date" forum and you will have no problems getting games. I know I for one will be looking for a ton of games starting in NOV and live in eastgate so can get anywhere pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
zap2828
Neophyte

Places to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Play?   Places to Play? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:21 am

If you're looking for fantasy I would suggest East side games (any day theres usually a player or two sitting around) or Art of war on Saturday (that's there wfb day I believe )
Back to top Go down
Elonna
Neophyte
Elonna

Places to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Play?   Places to Play? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:00 am

Thanks again for the suggestions, I'll start looking for play dates around mid-October then Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Places to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Play?   Places to Play? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Unfortunately we don't have any stores up in the West Chester Region. Sad

Who's gonna open one? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Places to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Play?   Places to Play? Empty

Back to top Go down

Places to Play?
Page 1 of 1