CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casual Greeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat Fashions
Neophyte
Cat Fashions

Casual Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Casual Greeting   Casual Greeting EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:19 am

Hey guys, I've been lurking this forum for a bit and I've finally decided to make an account. My name's Jake and I've been frequenting Eastside for a couple months now (Whenever I'm up there, I'm the guy playing against Dark Elves, grumbling about dice rolls). I'm one of those Fantasy-only guys and I run Orcs & Goblins religiously. My roommate Dan, who I'll bug to get an account here, plays (you guessed it) Dark Elves. We're getting tired of playing each other and now we're looking to expand and meet some of the local hams.

If anyone wants to shower my joining of this forum with free models, I'll be totally cool with it (I won't even tell anyone, it'll be our little secret <3).
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Casual Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Greeting   Casual Greeting EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:44 am

Welcome to the forums! The new fantasy league at egc should help get you some new players. I'll update thre next time i'm up at egc for a game!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

Casual Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Greeting   Casual Greeting EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:09 am

Hello and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casual Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Greeting   Casual Greeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Casual Greeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Forum Stuff! :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: