CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012 Empty
PostSubject: The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012   The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:25 pm

The Porkapocalypse! is a once a year event ran by Team Porkageddon in the glorious Porkopolis that is Cincinnati Ohio. The 2012 Porkapocalypse! will be held at Cincycon 2012. Cincinnati's premiere Warhammer fantasy event. It's just about two months away! So lets get the party started now!

Here are the Details for 2012:

Exclamation 2400 point event!
Exclamation The tourney starts at 10:30 AM Saturday March 3rd. Three rounds will be played on Saturday
Exclamation Sunday (March 4th) starts at 10:00 AM, the final two rounds plus results.
Exclamation Rounds will be 2 hours and 30 minutes long.
Exclamation We will judge painting and theme Saturday during the lunch break.
Exclamation Tourney fee will be $25.00 dollars for pre-registering, and $30 after. This does not cover the CincyCon Entry fee.
Exclamation Pre-Reg ends February 24th.
Exclamation Anyone Pre-registering will be given a 5 point bonus adjustment to their overall tournament score.

All the details of the event itself can be found here and details of CincyCon 2012 itself can be found here.

Like the page says, we still need to add sportsmanship and painting scores, and the scenarios are still in their final play testing stages, so it might be some minor changes.

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me kain [at] teampork [dot] org.

I look forward to seeing your beautiful faces (and armies) in March!

Last edited by kainthedragoonx on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012   The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 am

Ha! Thanks to a generous donation, I've been able to reduce the price from $45 to $25 for the event. Also, there will be a new version of the rules packet posted this weekend, so pay attention and check it out!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012   The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:15 pm

I cannot stress enough the importance of supporting local tournaments.
It is a great way to learn the game better as well as meet some cool people. If you like playing a game show your support by playing in local tournaments that support local game stores, because without them you wouldnt have the game!

Also help the Tournament Organizer out as well as events manager by registering as early as possible.
This helps get the right number of tables and terrain and getting the right prize support. Plus there is a price break and with Cincycon you get more tickets to drawings.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Cat Fashions
Neophyte
Cat Fashions

PostSubject: Re: The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012   The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Hey, I was wondering if the Tamurkhan book is legal in this tournament. I'm working on a chaos dwarf army and I'd love to play it!
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012   The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:36 am

Cat Fashions wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if the Tamurkhan book is legal in this tournament. I'm working on a chaos dwarf army and I'd love to play it!

Yes. The Chaos Dwarf list in Tamurkhan is legal. The "Indy GT Chaos Dwarf" list is not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012   The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Porkapocalypse @ CincyCon 2012
Page 1 of 1