CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fralethepalewhale
Neophyte

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi everybody!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Fralethepalewhale...well at least it is on here. I play Warhmmer 40k and I am a Tau player. BRING ON THE HATERS. Haha nah just kidding. But I'm semi new to 40k and still learning and building my army. I discovered CAG from a kind man whom I met at East Side Cards N Games today, unfortunately I missed his name. I am looking for some very causal games at the moment to get my feet a little bit better for the rules. If anyone would be interested in playing an a Tau army (with lots of proxies at the moment) please let me know!

Thanks!
FTPW
Back to top Go down
GreenJello
Neophyte
GreenJello

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi, I'm Andrew, and I play Dark Angels and Orks for 40 K, SS German in Flames of War late war, and Cryx, Cygnar, and Trollbloods in Hordes/Warmachine. I usually hang at Yottaquest for 40K and Epic Loot for Warmachine.

Been mainly Hordes/Warmachine and a little FoW lately.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 am

Welcome to CAG!!! Im glad you found the site all right. I was the "kind" guy who directed you here.

Thurs i plan to get at least 1 game in with a new player Im attempting to get him ready for the tournament this saturday at EGC. If you would like to stop in Thursday You can probably get a game in. I will check with some guys about having a Tau army you could use to help you until you get yours built.

Check back often and use the make a date section to set up games!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 am

Hello and welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fralethepalewhale
Neophyte

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Thank you all!
Sean I'm glad I found this website! And I would love to try and come in on thursday and get a game however I am in the process of getting a job so I'm not sure how this is going to play out. But I do plan on attending the tourney this weekend. And if you can find me a Tau army to play I'd say that would be terrific! I just need a few more battle suits and I should have my army Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Forum Stuff! :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: