CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

28mm figs for RPGs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fsloan
Neophyte

28mm figs for RPGs Empty
PostSubject: 28mm figs for RPGs   28mm figs for RPGs EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Hey Friends,
We are playing more and more RPGs at the house this year and I want to start getting some figs together for ease of gameplay. Here's the deal: I am a longtime WHFB and 40K player and I really love the level of qualty in GW figs. I think one of GW figs' strengths is the scale; 28mm+. I'm old-school and want to paint the figs to fit the RPG characters, so am not interested in the pre-painted figs like Pathfinder etc. They're nice, but I just think we limit our creativity when we use somethng like that. MHO

Can anyone direct me to a product line/manufacturer of figs we can use for the many kinds of characters in a fantasy setting and a sci-fi setting?
Thanks
FS
Back to top Go down
GreenJello
Neophyte
GreenJello

28mm figs for RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 28mm figs for RPGs   28mm figs for RPGs EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Reaper has a ton of high quality DnD 28 mm minis for cheap.

http://www.reapermini.com/
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

28mm figs for RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 28mm figs for RPGs   28mm figs for RPGs EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 am

If you can find them, the metal figures by Rackham for Confrontation were very nice.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

28mm figs for RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 28mm figs for RPGs   28mm figs for RPGs EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 am

Up, Up, & Away (Cheviot) has a bunch of blisters and individual minis from the GW Range including some older rare ones at reduced cost.

Eastside games and cards (Milford) has a good selection of the very type of minis you are looking for in Reaper, Warlord, & Confrontation!

SciFi City (Northgate mall) the last I checked stocked Reaper Minis

Gamesworkshop Store (Hyde Park) has a bunch of GW Blister packs for individual characters.

Happy Hunting!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sponsored content

28mm figs for RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 28mm figs for RPGs   28mm figs for RPGs Empty

Back to top Go down

28mm figs for RPGs
Page 1 of 1