CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HowDY (especially the FOW players)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GlockElf
Neophyte
GlockElf

HowDY (especially the FOW players) Empty
PostSubject: HowDY (especially the FOW players)   HowDY (especially the FOW players) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:09 am

Hello all. Glad to have come across this website. I have recently begun playing Flames of War and am looking for opponents. I have a german army and some scenery to bring along with me (I am working on a 1x1' modular scenery system, so far so good). I can usually play Monday through Thursday and it is hit and miss on the weekends.

Seeya,
Pat Landis
Back to top Go down
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: HowDY (especially the FOW players)   HowDY (especially the FOW players) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 am

Hello and welcome! I believe EGC and Newport Games have FoW on Sundays and YottaQuest is on Thursday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord of Change
Neophyte
Lord of Change

PostSubject: Re: HowDY (especially the FOW players)   HowDY (especially the FOW players) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 am

Hello and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: HowDY (especially the FOW players)   HowDY (especially the FOW players) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:24 am

Welcome to the CAG Forums! I too enjoy Flames of War but have been busy with the 6th ed rules for Warhammer 40,000...

I have a US Rangers Infantry Army. I mainly play at EGC cause its 1 min from my house. Clint, the owner has a couple of armies for it andloves playing when he gets time!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
GreenJello
Neophyte
GreenJello

PostSubject: Re: HowDY (especially the FOW players)   HowDY (especially the FOW players) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi! I've also got some Germans.

Haven't seen any interest in FoW at YottaQuest for a while, anybody actually been up there on a Thursday?
Back to top Go down
GlockElf
Neophyte
GlockElf

PostSubject: Thursday at yotta   HowDY (especially the FOW players) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Thursday is historical wargame night at yottaquest which I am one of the regulars. They play D&D in back room every other Thursday but I am sure the owner would not mind FOW on the other Thursdays and will ask his thoughts about every thursday. As with most things if there is enough interest I am sure FOW can fit in. Games that have hit the table on thursdays in case anyone is interested are combat commander, twilight struggle, 1989, tides of iron, sword of rome, etc. Always looking for new folks to add to the mix and we will play just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HowDY (especially the FOW players)   HowDY (especially the FOW players) Empty

Back to top Go down

HowDY (especially the FOW players)
Page 1 of 1