CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new orks what's good?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

new orks what's good? Empty
PostSubject: new orks what's good?   new orks what's good? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 5:45 pm

hey guys im in new york currently and was on the internet so i thought i'd ask a few questions. for those of you who have seen the new codex im basically wondering what models you think are very good tactically. i hear stormboyz? what do you guys think the tourny army lists will mainly be made of? im curious b/c ive decided to get some orks before i get into fantasy b/c costumizing is so much fun for me and thats easy w/ orks. so when i start getting my stuff what do you guys think are pretty good to get and what is not so good? also anyone have any cool ideas for an army theme? im trying to think of a cool one to start converting my guys. any ideas? lemme know. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

new orks what's good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new orks what's good?   new orks what's good? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 1:21 pm

Stormboyz are good, wierd boyz (upgraded to brainboyz) are good. Both will be in tournament lists imo.

The power of the list is pretty much the shear number of shots you can pack in. Most armies will have a hard time dealing with all of the targets.

Orks won't start taking any tournaments, but they definitely got better. Perhaps the first turn hidden power claw charge with stormboyz will be the "big" list. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com

new orks what's good?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: