CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need to contact a formum Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stevenkperry
Neophyte

Need to contact a formum Admin Empty
PostSubject: Need to contact a formum Admin   Need to contact a formum Admin EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello,

Can someone IT smart direct me on how to contact an Admin for this forum?

A while back I registered with my email, but I cannot find either my username nor my password.

Since I cannot find my username, I cannot reset my password and because my email is registered to that unknown username, I cannot re-register using my correct email.

I really need to switch my email from the one I newly registered to my older more correct email.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Steven
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Need to contact a formum Admin   Need to contact a formum Admin EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:34 pm

forward to bojesphbob to get it taken care of... he is the IT GURU guy for CAG. Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Need to contact a formum Admin   Need to contact a formum Admin EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:43 am

Steve, I had replied to you a while back, were you able to get your account fixed up?
Back to top Go down
stevenkperry
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Need to contact a formum Admin   Need to contact a formum Admin EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Hello Bojesphob,

Sorry if I didn't get you email. It is possible that it went to junk mail and I didn't notice it. Thank you for contacting me so quickly. Please let me know what I must do to get my old email reinstated with my new username when you can and thank you.

Sincerely,

Steven
Back to top Go down
stevenkperry
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Need to contact a formum Admin   Need to contact a formum Admin EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Hello,

Any update on what action I need to take on getting my new username and password to associate with my old email address? Let me know when you are able and thanks.

Steven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to contact a formum Admin   Need to contact a formum Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Need to contact a formum Admin
Page 1 of 1