CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just to confirm....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

just to confirm.... Empty
PostSubject: just to confirm....   just to confirm.... EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Ok so I would really like to do tetras for my necromancy tau force. So in other words in a tourny setting sanctioned by CAG...I would need to have the imperial armorial book that they no longer make or the sanctioned ga stamped Pdf file to use it. Am I correct? Just trying to be straight on the ruling. Seems like forgeworld took down those printed pdf files and I can no longer find them. However they are correct on army builder.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: just to confirm....   just to confirm.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:11 am

For CAG sanctioned events you would need the actual book (or electronic if in iBookstore) and the Updated .pdf file if it is an update. If it is a free .pdf from forgeworld AND is meant to be a replacement for what was in the book then all you need is the .pdf from FW unless it has a reference to the book then you would need the book.

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: just to confirm....   just to confirm.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm

I think I read somewhere that they are rereleasing the IA3 book with updates for the Tau stuff for 6th... Though can't seem to find where I found that at the moment
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: just to confirm....   just to confirm.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Bojesphob wrote:
I think I read somewhere that they are rereleasing the IA3 book with updates for the Tau stuff for 6th... Though can't seem to find where I found that at the moment

That would be fantastic if they did that! I would really like to use some Tetras for a fast slot in my Allies list. 4 heavy markkerlights os pretty tight per unit and for their cost, a bit of armor and speed as well really out plays the Pathfinders in my honosy opinion. Even as how good they became in the new Codex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just to confirm....   just to confirm.... Empty

Back to top Go down

just to confirm....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Rules Questions & Discussion-
Jump to: