CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for a guy named Tim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theblackcompany
Neophyte

looking for a guy named Tim Empty
PostSubject: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:48 pm

We met at Eastside games and I was interested in purchasing the Blackreach Orks from you and they said this was the best way to get in touch with you.
Back to top Go down
theblackcompany
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:31 pm

I just need a way for him to let me kniw whenhhe's brought it out
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:33 pm

He is aware now. and should be contacting you sometime today... maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Zamik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:46 pm

this is Tim, i will try to get it over there Saturday, lack of gas money and gas and time and such, i will post here if i cant get it the by then, if anything i will definitely be there next Saturday for sure. also if your ever interested in a game once you have your orcs going pm me here, i can help you get more familiar and im good at losing, so that should help. but yea gonna try for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
theblackcompany
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Thank you very much I just wanted you to know that I am very interested in the purchase and wanted to follow up on it to prove my interest.
Back to top Go down
Zamik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Im going to be bringing the box this Saturday, couldn't make it over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
theblackcompany
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:46 pm

That's fine ill probably swing by that following Tuesday to drop off tje money and pick it up then
Back to top Go down
theblackcompany
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 am

Ill be in the neighborhood around 5 or 6 that saturday if you are atill there I could possibly swing by and pick it up
Back to top Go down
Zamik
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:41 pm

i am here right now if your around.
Back to top Go down
theblackcompany
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Dang I wish I'd have known but I already drove home which is like 60 miles away.
Back to top Go down
theblackcompany
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:17 pm

How long will you be there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a guy named Tim   looking for a guy named Tim Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a guy named Tim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: