CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this still alive??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

this still alive?? Empty
PostSubject: this still alive??   this still alive?? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:12 pm

was thinking about this or back into infinity again....I chose this...lol

Arcanisits....all the way
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

this still alive?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   this still alive?? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:11 pm

CJ wrote:

Malifaux in in the finale throws of Beta testing and distribution of "M2e"

the official word from WYRD is there is no longer 1 or 1.5 the website is in the process of clearing out all OLD squad builds and discussions
Art of War is taking orders on Squads, Decks and books and moving Malifaux to FRIDAY

check out the FB group "Southwest OHIO Malifaux...." for discussions and meet up games

as far as INFINITY-
see else where....
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
CJ
Captain
Captain

this still alive?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   this still alive?? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:55 pm

The Madman wrote:
CJ wrote:

Malifaux in in the finale throws of Beta testing and distribution of  "M2e"

the official word from WYRD is there is no longer 1 or 1.5 the website is in the process of clearing out all OLD squad builds and discussions
Art of War is taking orders on Squads, Decks and books and moving Malifaux to FRIDAY

check out the FB group "Southwest OHIO Malifaux...."  for discussions and meet up games

as far as INFINITY-
see else where....
Yeah Dooley was telling me about the Infinity league but I work every other Saturday. I also liked the aspect of Malifaux so I figure this will be my number 2 game outside 40k.

SO....any news on when the 2.0 rulebook is out and the December box will be released? I currently have the Rail Crew box ordered and coming and I'm a big Raspy fan and love the new kit. The Golum looks like what he should look like!
Back to top Go down
DanB
Neophyte

this still alive?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   this still alive?? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm making the jump into Malifaux, so I hope I can find other people to play.

I've never played before...is it possible there is anyone who is willing to run a demo game with me? I just ordered the 2nd Edition rule book, but I'm not sure what faction I want to get in to yet. I suppose my top 3 would be either Resurrectionists, Outcasts, or Neverborn.

I'm going to be doing my best to convince everyone I know to play. Hope there is still a community around here.
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

this still alive?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   this still alive?? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:36 pm

DanB wrote:
I'm making the jump into Malifaux, so I hope I can find other people to play.  

I've never played before...is it possible there is anyone who is willing to run a demo game with me?  I just ordered the 2nd Edition rule book, but I'm not sure what faction I want to get in to yet.  I suppose my top 3 would be either Resurrectionists, Outcasts, or Neverborn.  

I'm going to be doing my best to convince everyone I know to play.  Hope there is still a community around here.
Several players at Arcadia are scooping up older pieces and sporadically playing
Art of War plays every other Friday( this last Friday ) and on occasion Mondays

There is a FB Group (southwest ohio Malifaux...) where you can connect with local tristate players and schedule a game
I think many players are waiting out the mass release of the book and the card decks needed for their faction

Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
Sponsored content

this still alive?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: this still alive??   this still alive?? Empty

Back to top Go down

this still alive??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Other Gaming :: Other Wargames :: Malifaux-
Jump to: